Subject: Heijunka | Implementation Model | Production Leveling | [ INFO.INFO-DL ] Computer Science [cs]/Digital Libraries [cs.DL] | Batch Production
International audience; This paper explains an implementation model for a new method for Production Leveling designed for batch production system. The main structure of this model is grounded on three constructs: traditional framework for Operations Planning, Lean Manuf... View more
Kotani, S. Ito, T. Ohno, K. Sequencing Problem for a Mixed-Model Assembly Line In The Toyota Production System. Int J Prod Res, Vol. 42, 23, pp. 4955-- 4974 (2004).
3. Cooney, R. Is Lean a Universal Production System? Batch Production in the Automotive Industry. Int J Op & Prod Man. Vol. 22, 10 pp. 1130--1147. (2002).
4. Eisenhardt, K. Building Theories from Case Study Research. The Academy of Management Review, vol. 14, 4, pp. 532--550 (1989).
5. Godinho Filho, M., Fernandes, F. C. F. Lean Manufacturing: a literature review which classifies and analyses papers indicating new research. Gestão & Produção, Vol. 11, 1, pp. 1--19 (2004). (In Portuguese).
6. Jones, D., Womack, J., Roos, D. The machine that has changed the world. Rio de Janeiro, Campus (2004) (In Portuguese)
7. Liker, J., Meier, D. Toyota Way field book: a practical guide for implementing Toyota´s 4Ps. McGrawHill (2007).
8. Monden, Y. Toyota Production System: An Integrated Approach. 3rd ed, Engineering & Management Press, New York (1998).
9. Slack, N., Chambers, S., Johnston, R. Operations Management. 2nd ed., Atlas (2002). (in Portuguese)
10. Smalley, A. Creating Level Pull. São Paulo: Lean Enterprise Institute (2004). (In Portuguese)