Subject: information filter | TP1-1185 | multi-target tracking | cubature Kalman filter | consensus algorithm | distributed camera networks | Chemical technology | Article
This paper deals with the problem of multi-target tracking in a distributed camera network using the square-root cubature information filter (SCIF). SCIF is an efficient and robust nonlinear filter for multi-sensor data fusion. In camera networks, multiple cameras are a... View more
1. Akyildiz, I.F.; Melodia, T.; Chowdhury, K.R. A survey on wireless multimedia sensor networks. Comput. Netw. 2007, 51, 921-960.
2. Kamal, A.T.; Farrell, J.A.; Roy-Chowdhury, A.K. Information Weighted Consensus Filters and Their Application in Distributed Camera Networks. IEEE Trans. Autom. Control 2013, 58, 3112-3125.
3. Tron, R.; Vidal, R. Distributed computer vision algorithms. IEEE Signal Process. Mag. 2011, 28, 32-45.
4. Olfati-Saber, R.; Fax, J.A.; Murray, R.M. Consensus and cooperation in networked multi-agent systems. IEEE Proc. 2007, 95, 215-233.
5. Ren, W.; Beard, R.W. Consensus seeking in multiagent systems under dynamically changing interaction topologies. IEEE Trans. Autom. Control 2005, 50, 655-661.
6. Olfati-Saber, R. Kalman-consensus Filter: Optimality, Stability, and Performance. In Proceedings of the 48th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Held Jointly with the 2009 28th Chinese Control Conference, Shanghai, China, 15-18 December 2009; pp. 7036-7042.
7. Olfati-Saber, R.; Sandell, N.F. Distributed Tracking in Sensor Networks with Limited Sensing Range. In Proceedings of the 2008 IEEE American Control Conference, Seattle, WA, USA, 11-13 June 2008; pp. 3157-3162.
8. Katragadda, S.; SanMiguel, J.C.; Cavallaro, A. Consensus Protocols for Distributed Tracking in Wireless Camera Networks. In Proceedings of the 2014 17th International Conference on Information Fusion (FUSION), Salamanca, Spain, 7-10 July 2014; pp. 1-8.
9. Arasaratnam, I.; Haykin, S. Cubature kalman filters. IEEE Trans. Autom. Control 2009, 54, 1254-1269.
10. Julier, S.J.; Uhlmann, J.K. Unscented filtering and nonlinear estimation. IEEE Proc. 2004, 92, 401-422.