Subject: Gravitació | Gravitation | Black holes (Astronomy) | General relativity (Physics) | Forats negres (Astronomia) | Relativitat general (Física) | High Energy Physics - Theory
arxiv: General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology | Astrophysics::High Energy Astrophysical Phenomena
The formation and semi-classical evaporation of two-dimensional black holes is studied in an exactly solvable model. Above a certain threshold energy flux, collapsing matter forms a singularity inside an apparent horizon. As the black hole evaporates the apparent horizo... View more
2. T. Banks, A. Dabholkar, M. R. Douglas and M. O'Loughlin,, Phys. Rev. D45 (1992), 3607.
3. J. G. Russo, L. Susskind and L. Thorlacius, Black Hole Evaporation in 1+1 Dimensions, Stanford University preprint, SU-ITP-92-4, January 1992.
4. B. Birnir, S. B. Giddings, J. A. Harvey and A. Strominger, Quantum Black Holes, preprint UCSB-TH-92-08, EFI-92-16, March 1992.
5. S. W. Hawking, Evaporation of Two Dimensional Black Holes, Caltech preprint, CALT-68-#1, March 1992.
6. L. Susskind and L. Thorlacius, Hawking Radiation and Back-Reaction, SUITP-92-12, hepth@xxx/9203054, March 1992.
7. A. Strominger, Fadeev-Popov Ghosts and 1+1 Dimensional Black Hole Evaporation, UC Santa Barbara preprint, UCSB-TH-92-18, hepth@xxx/9205028, May 1992.
8. J. G. Russo and A. A. Tseytlin, Scalar Tensor Quantum Gravity in TwoDimensions, Stanford University preprint, SU-ITP-92-2, hepth@xxx/9201021, January 1992.
9. A. Bilal and C. G. Callan, Liouville Models of Black Hole Evaporation, Princeton University preprint, PUPT-1320, hepth@xxx/9205089, May 1992.
10. S. P. de Alwis, Quantization of a Theory of 2d Dilaton Gravity, University of Colorado preprint, COLO-HEP-280, hepth@xxx/9205069, May 1992; Black Hole Physics from Liouville Theory, COLO-HEP-284, hepth@xxx/9206020, June 1992.
11. S. W. Hawking, talk delivered at SISSA, Trieste, April 1992.