Subject: Research Article | First antenatal visit | Outcomes | Adherence | Neonatal | Obstetrics and Gynaecology | Journal Article | Antenatal care | Maternal
Background Guideline utilization aims at improvement in quality of care and better health outcomes. The objective of the current study was to determine the effect of provider complete adherence to the first antenatal care guidelines on the risk of maternal and neonatal ... View more
5. Biritwum RB. Promoting and Monitoring Safe Motherhood in Ghana. Ghana Med J. 2006;40:78-9.
6. Pell C, Menaca A, Were F, Afrah NA, Chatio S, Manda-Taylor L, et al. Factors affecting antenatal care attendance: results from qualitative studies in Ghana, Kenya and Malawi. PLoS One. 2013;8:e53747.
8. Komajda M, Lapuerta P, Hermans N, Gonzalez-Juanatey JR, van Veldhuisen DJ, Erdmann E, et al. Adherence to guidelines is a predictor of outcome in chronic heart failure: the MAHLER survey. Eur Heart J. 2005;26:1653-9.
9. Cabana MD, Rand CS, Powe NR, Wu AW, Wilson MH, Abboud PA, et al. Why don't physicians follow clinical practice guidelines? A framework for improvement. JAMA. 1999;282:1458-65.
10. Folbert EC, Smit RS, van der Velde D, Regtuijt EM, Klaren MH, Hegeman JH. Geriatric fracture center: a multidisciplinary treatment approach for older patients with a hip fracture improved quality of clinical care and short-term treatment outcomes. Geriatr Orthop Surg Rehabil. 2012;3:59-67.