The Leap Motion Controller is a new device for hand gesture controlled user interfaces with declared sub-millimeter accuracy. However, up to this point its capabilities in real environments have not been analyzed. Therefore, this paper presents a first study of a Leap M... View more
1. Khoshelham, K.; Elberink, S.O. Accuracy and resolution of kinect depth data for indoor mapping applications. Sensors 2012, 12, 1437-1454.
2. Biswas, K.K.; Basu, S. Gesture Recognition using Microsoft Kinect. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Applications (ICARA), Delhi, India, 6-8 December 2011.
3. Stoyanov, T.; Louloudi, A.; Andreasson, H.; Lilienthal, A.J. Comparative Evaluation of Range Sensor Accuracy in Indoor Environments. In Proceedings of the European Conference on Mobile Robots (ECMR), O¨rebro, Sweden, 7-9 September 2011.
4. Chng, E. New Ways of Accessing Information Spaces Using 3D Multitouch Tables. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Cyberworlds (CW), Birmingham, UK, 25-27 September 2012; pp. 144-150.
5. Bruder, G.; Steinicke, F.; Stuerzlinger, W. Effects of Visual Conflicts on 3D Selection Task Performance in Stereoscopic Display Environments. In Proceedings of IEEE Symposium on 3D User Interfaces (3DUI), Orlando, FL, USA, 16-17 March 2013; pp. 1-4.
6. Silberman, N.; Fergus, R. Indoor Scene Segmentation Using a Structured Light Sensor. In Proceeding of IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision Workshops (ICCV Workshops), New York, NY, USA, 6-13 November 2011; pp. 601-608.
7. Chen, F.; Brown, G.; Song, M. Overview of three-dimensional shape measurement using optical methods. Opt. Eng. 2000, 39, 10-22.
8. Kolb, A.; Barth, E.; Koch, R.; Larsen, R. Time-of-Flight Sensors on Computer Graphics. In Proceedings of the Eurographics (State-of-the-Art Report), Munich, Germany, 30 March-3 April 2009.
9. Ambrosch, K.; Kubinger, W. Accurate hardware-based stereo vision. Comput. Vis. Image Underst. 2010, 114, 1303-1316.
10. Schmidt, J.; Berg, D.R.; Ploeg, L.; Ploeg, H.L. Precision, repeatability and accuracy of Optotrak R optical motion tracking systems. Int. J. Exp. Comput. Biomech. 2009, 1, 114-127.