Subject: health finance | RA1-1270 | Public aspects of medicine | Risk Management and Healthcare Policy | Original Research | health account | health expenditures | Dubai
Samer Hamidi School of Health and Environmental Studies, Hamadan Bin Mohammad Smart University, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Introduction: National health accounts (NHAs) provide useful information to aid in understanding the health care financing system. This article a... View more
1. Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Abu Dhabi Economic Variables Estimates. Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. 2012.
2. Dubai Statistics Center. Population Bulletin Emirate of Dubai 2013. Dubai: Dubai Statistics Center; 2014. Available from: http://www.dsc. gov.ae/EN/Themes/Pages/Publications.aspx?TopicId=23. Accessed September 3, 2014.
3. Coady D, Clements BJ, Gupta S. The Economics of Public Health Care Reform in Advanced and Emerging Economies. Washington, DC: International Monetary Fund Publications; 2012.
4. International Diabetes Federation. IDF Diabetes Atlas, 6th edition. Brussels, Belgium: International Diabetes Federation, 2013.
5. Dubai Health Authority. Dubai Annual Health Statistics Report 2012. Available from: https://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/SectorsDirectorates/Sectors/ HealthPolicy/Pages/HealthDataandInformationAnalysis.aspx. Accessed September 18, 2014.
6. Dubai Statistics Center. Bulletin of Labor Force Survey Results 2012. Dubai: Dubai Statistics Center; 2013. Available from: http://www.dsc. gov.ae/EN/Themes/Pages/Publications.aspx?TopicId=22. Accessed September 3, 2014.
8. Dubai Health Authority. Health Accounts System of Dubai 2012 Report. A Baseline for a New Era. Dubai: Dubai Health Authority; 2012. Available from: http://www.isahd.ae/content/docs/HASD%20 English%202012.pdf. Accessed September 3, 2014.
9. Qatar Supreme Council of Health. Qatar National Health Accounts Report - 2012. Qatar: Policy Affairs Directorate; 2012. Available from: http://www.nhsq.info/app/media/1296. Accessed September 3, 2014.
10. Eurostat. Health care. Available from: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/ portal/page/portal/health/health_care. Accessed September 3, 2014.