Subject: RE1-994 | Clinical Ophthalmology | cumulative dissipated energy | Centurion Vision System | Infiniti Vision System | Ophthalmology | Original Research | phacoemulsification
Ming Chen,1 Erik Anderson,2 Geoffrey Hill,3 John J Chen,4 Thomas Patrianakos2 1Department of Surgery, University of Hawaii, Honolulu,&nbsp;HI, 2Department of Ophthalmology, John H Stroger, Jr Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL, 3Department of Ophthalmology, UT So... View more
1. Pirazzoli B, D'Eliseo D, Ziosi M, Acciarri R. Effects of phacoemulsification time on the corneal endothelium using phacofracture and phaco chop techniques. J Cataract Refract Surg. 1996;22(7): 967-969.
2. Kreisler KR, Mortenson SW, Mamalis N. Endothelial cell loss following “modern” phacoemulsification by a senior resident. Ophthalmic Surg. 1992;23(3):158-160.
3. Colvard DM, Kratz RP, Mazzocco TR, Davidson B. Endothelial cell loss following phacoemulsification in the pupillary plane. J Am Intraocul Implant Soc. 1981;7(4):334-336.
4. Hayashi K, Hayashi H, Hakao F, Kayashi F. Risk factors for corneal endothelial injury during phacoemulsification. J Cataract Refract Surg. 1996;22(8):1079-1084.
5. Chen M, Chen M. Comparison of CDE data in phacoemulsification between an open hospital-based ambulatory surgical center and a free-standing ambulatory surgical center. Clin Ophthalmol. 2010;4: 1287-1289.
6. Chen M, Sweeney HW, Luke B, Chen M, Brown MA. Retrospective randomized study to compare the energy delivered using CDE with different techniques and OZil settings by different surgeons in phacoemulsification. Clin Ophthalmol. 2009;3:401-403.
7. Solomon KD, Lorente R, Cionni RJ, Fanney D. Prospective, randomized clinical study using a new phaco system with intraocular system target pressure control. Paper presented at: The ASCRS Meeting; April 28, 2014; Boston, MA.
8. Liu Y, Zeng M, Liu X, et al. Torsional mode versus conventional ultrasound mode phacoemulsification. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2007; 33(2):287-292.
9. Mamalis N. Which phacoemulsicfiation modalities are the best? Compar - ing apples to apples. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2015;41:255-256.
10. Oakey ZB, Jensen JD, Zaugg BE, Radmall BR, Pettey JH, Olson RJ. Porcine lens nuclei as a model for comparison of 3 ultrasound modalities regarding efcfiiency and chatter. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2013;39: 1248-1253.