Subject: preterm children | screening | Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system | Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry | RC321-571 | RC346-429 | Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment | Communication and Symbolic Behavior Scales Developmental Profile Infant-Toddler Checklist | Original Research | autism spectrum disorders | Infant/Toddler Sensory Profile | Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers
mesheuropmc: mental disorders
Iva Dudova,1 Daniela Markova,2 Martina Kasparova,3 Jana Zemankova,4 Stepanka Beranova,1 Tomas Urbanek,5 Michal Hrdlicka1 1Department of Child Psychiatry, Charles University Second Faculty of Medicine and University Hospital Motol, Prague, Czech Republic; 2Department of... View more
1. Hack M, Taylor HG, Schluchter M, Andreias L, Drotar D, Klein N. Behavioral outcomes of extremely low birth weight children at age 8 years. J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2009;30:122-130.
2. Johnson S, Hollis C, Kochhar P, Hennessy E, Wolke D, Marlow N. Autism spectrum disorders in extremely preterm children. J Pediatr. 2010;156:525-531.
3. Pinto-Martin JA, Levy SE, Feldman JF, Lorenz JM, Paneth N, Whitaker AH. Prevalence of autism spectrum disorders in adolescents born weighing 2,000 grams. Pediatrics. 2011;128:883-891.
4. Dudova I, Kasparova M, Markova D, et al. Screening for autism in preterm children with extremely low and very low birth weight. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2014;10:277-282.
5. Baron-Cohen S, Scott FJ, Allison C, et al. Prevalence of autism-spectrum conditions: UK school-based population study. Br J Psychiatry. 2009;194:500-509.
6. Baio J. Prevalence of autism spectrum disorders among children aged 8 years - Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network, 11 sites, United States, 2010. MMWR Surveill Summ. 2014;63(2):1-21.
7. Indredavik MS, Vik T, Skranes J, Brubakk AM. Positive screening results for autism in ex-preterm infants. Pediatrics. 2008;122:222-223.
8. Johnson S, Marlow N. Growing up after extremely preterm birth: lifespan mental health outcomes. Semin Fetal Neonatal Med. 2014;19:97-104.
9. Amaral DG, Dawson G, Geschwind DH, editors. Autism Spectrum Disorders. New York: Oxford University Press; 2011.
10. Helt M, Kelley E, Kinsbourne M, et al. Can children with autism recover? If so, how? Neuropsychol Rev. 2008;18:339-366.