Subject: R | Medicine | burnout | nurses | job satisfaction | work related stress | Article | general health
Gaps in research focusing on work related stress, burnout, job satisfaction and general health of nurses is evident within developing contexts like South Africa. This study identified the relationship between work related stress, burnout, job satisfaction and general he... View more
3. Kalliath, T.; Morris, R. Job satisfaction among nurses: A predictor of burnout levels. J. Nurs. Adm. 2002, 32, 648-651.
4. Piko, B.F. Burnout, role conflict, job satisfaction and psychosocial health among Hungarian health care staff: A questionnaire survey. Int. J. Nurs. Stud. 2006, 43, 311-318.
5. Pillay, R. Work satisfaction of professional nurses in South Africa. A comparative analysis of the public and private sectors. Hum. Resour. Health 2009, 7, doi:10.1186/1478-4491-7-15.
6. Chayu, T.; Kreitler, S. Burnout in nephrology nurses in Israel. Nephrol. Nurs. J. 2011, 38, 65-78.
7. Hayter, M. Burnout and AIDS care related factors in HIV community nurse specialists. J. Adv. Nurs. 1999, 29, 984-993.
8. Garrosa, E.; Rainho, C.; Moreno-Jimenez, B.; Monteiro, M.J. The relationship between job stressors, hardy personality, coping resources and burnout in a sample of nurses: A correlational study at two time points. Int. J. Nurs. Stud. 2010, 47, 205-215.