The repertory grid is a psychological data collection technique that is used to elicit qualitative data in the form of attributes as well as quantitative ratings. A common approach for evaluating multiple repertory grid data is sorting the elicited bipolar attributes (s... View more
1. Kelly, G A 1955 The psychology of personal constructs. New York: Norton.
2. Fransella, F, Bell, R C and Bannister, D 2004 A manual for repertory grid technique, 2nd ed. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons.
3. Heine, K 2009 Using personal and online repertory grid methods for the development of a luxury brand personality. EJBRM, 7(1): 25-38.
4. García-Mieres, H, Ochoa, S, Salla, M, LópezCarrilero, R and Feixas, G 2016 Understanding the paranoid psychosis of James: Use of the repertory grid technique for case conceptualization. World J Psychiatr., 6(3): 381-390. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5498/ wjp.v6.i3.381
5. Goffin, K, Lemke, F and Koners, U 2010 Identifying hidden needs: creating breakthrough products. Hampshire, England: Palgrave Macmillan. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1057/9780230294486
6. Hauser, M, Jonas, K and Riemann, R 2011 Measuring salient food attitudes and food-related values. An elaborated, conflicting and interdependent system. Appetite, 57(2): 329-338. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j. appet.2011.05.322
7. Green, B 2004 Personal construct psychology and content analysis. Pers Constr Theory Pract, 1(3): 82- 91, URL: http://www.pcp-net.org/journal/pctp04/ green04.pdf.
8. Jankowicz, D 2004 The easy guide to repertory grids. Chichester, England: John Wiley & Sons.
9. Faul, F, Erdfelder, E, Lang, A-G and Buchner, A 2007 G*Power 3: A flexible statistical power analysis program for the social, behavioral, and biomedical sciences. Behav Res Methods, 39(2): 175-91, DOI: https:// doi.org/10.3758/BF03193146
10. van de Kerkhof, M, Cuppen, E and Hisschemoller, M 2009 The repertory grid to unfold conflicting positions: The case of a stakeholder dialogue on prospects for hydrogen. Technol Forecast Soc Change, 76(3): 422-32, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2008.07.004