mesheuropmc: food and beverages | complex mixtures
Currently, hydrogen is mainly produced through steam reforming of natural gas. However, this conventional process involves environmental and energy security concerns. This has led to the development of alternative technologies for (potentially) green hydrogen production... View more
1. International Energy Agency. World Energy Outlook 2012; OECD/IEA: Paris, France, 2013.
2. Dutta, S. A review on production, storage of hydrogen and its utilization as an energy resource. J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 2014, 20, 1148-1156.
3. Chaubey, R.; Sahu, S.; James, O.O.; Maity, S. A review on development of industrial processes and emerging techniques for production of hydrogen from renewable and sustainable sources. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 2013, 23, 443-462.
4. Dincer, I. Green methods for hydrogen production. Int. J. Hydrog. Energy 2012, 37, 1954-1971.
5. Blasi, A.; Fiorenza, G.; Freda, C; Calabrò, V. Steam reforming of biofuels for the production of hydrogen-rich gas. In Membranes for Clean and Renewable Power Applications; Gugliuzza, A., Basile, A., Eds.; Woodhead Publishing: Cambridge, UK, 2014; pp. 145-181.
6. Rossi, C.C.R.S.; Alonso, C.G.; Antunes, O.A.C.; Guirardello, R.; Cardozo-Filho, L. Thermodynamic analysis of steam reforming of ethanol and glycerine for hydrogen production. Int. J. Hydrog. Energy 2009, 34, 323-332.
7. Iriondo, A.; Barrio, V.L.; El Doukkali, M.; Cambra, J.F.; Güemez, M.B.; Requies, J.; Arias, P.L.; Sánchez-Sánchez, M.C.; Navarro, R.; Fierro, J.L.G. Biohydrogen production by gas phase reforming of glycerine and ethanol mixtures. Int. J. Hydrog Energy 2012, 37, 2028-2036.
8. Dou, B.; Song, Y.; Wang, C.; Chen, H.; Xu, Y. Hydrogen production from catalytic steam reforming of biodiesel byproduct glycerol: Issues and challenges. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 2014, 30, 950-960.
9. Trane, R.; Dahl, S.; Skjøth-Rasmussen, M.S.; Jensen, A.D. Catalytic steam reforming of bio-oil. Int. J. Hydrog. Energy 2012, 37, 6447-6472.
10. Remón, J.; Broust, F.; Valette, J.; Chhiti, Y.; Alava, I.; Fernandez-Akarregi, A.R.; Arauzo, J.; Garcia, L. Production of a hydrogen-rich gas from fast pyrolysis bio-oils: Comparison between homogeneous and catalytic steam reforming routes. Int. J. Hydrog. Energy 2014, 39, 171-182.