1. Elliott R, Wagner J, Sales CMD, Rodgers B, Alves P, Café M. Psychometrics of the personal questionnaire: a client-generated outcome measure. Psychol Assess. 2016;28:263-278.
2. Sales CMD, Alves P. Patient centred assessment in Psychotherapy: a review of individualised tools. Clin Psychol Sci Pract. 2016;23:265-283.
3. Sales CMD, Alves P, Evans C, Elliott R, On behalf of IPHA Group. The Individualised Patient-Progress System (IPPS): a decade of international collaborative networking. Couns Psychother Res 2014;14:181-191.
4. Ashworth M, Evans C, Clement S. Measuring psychological outcomes after cognitive behavior therapy in primary care: a comparison between a new patient-generated measure “PSYCHLOPS” (Psychological Outcome Profiles) and “HADS” (Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale). J Ment Health. 2009;18:1-9.
5. Ashworth M, Robinson S, Evans C, Shepherd M, Conolly A, Rowlands G. What does an idiographic measure (PSYCHLOPS) tell us about the spectrum of psychological issues and scores on a nomothetic measure (CORE-OM)? Prim Care Community Psychiatry. 2007;12:7-16.
6. Hédinsson H, Kristjánsdóttir H, Ólason D, Sigurosson J. A validation and replication study of the patient-generated measure PSYCHLOPS on an Icelandic Clinical Population. Eur J Psychol Assess. 2013;29:89-95. [OpenAIRE]
7. Sales CMD, Alves P. Individualized patient-progress systems: why we need to move towards a personalized evaluation of psychological treatments. Can Psychol. 2012;53:115-121.
8. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th edn. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Publishing; 2013.
9. Crawford MJ, Rutter D, Manley C, et al. Systematic review of involving patients in the planning and development of health care. BMJ. 2002;325:1-5.
10. Haynes SN, Mumma GM, Pinson C. Idiographic assessment: conceptual and psychometric foundations of individualized behavioral assessment. Clin Psychol Rev. 2009;29:179-191.
11. Fitzpatrick R, Davey C, Buxton MJ, Jones DR. Evaluating patientbased outcome measures for use in clinical trials. Health Technol Assess. 1998;2:1-86.
12. Ashworth M, Robinson S, Godfrey E, et al. The experiences of therapists using a new client-centred psychometric instrument, 'PSYCHLOPS' ('Psychological Outcome Profiles'). Couns Psychother Res. 2005;5:37-41.
13. Sales CMD, Gonçalves S, Fragoeiro A, Noronha S, Elliott R. Psychotherapists openness to routine naturalistic idiographic research? Ment Health Learn Disabil Res Pract. 2007;4:145-161. [OpenAIRE]
14. Ashworth M, Robinson S, Godfrey E, et al. Measuring mental health outcomes in primary care: the psychometric properties of a new patient-generated outcome measure, “PSYCHLOPS” (psychological outcome profiles). Prim Care Ment Health. 2005;3:261-270.
15. Ashworth M, Shepherd M, Chistey J, et al. A client-generated psychometric instrument: the development of “PSYCHLOPS”. Couns Psychother Res. 2004;4:27-31.