Subject: Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system | functional articulation disorders | Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry | Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment | children | speech therapy | RC321-571 | RC346-429 | Original Research | sensory integration dysfunction | efficacy
Li-Chen Tung,1,# Chin-Kai Lin,2,# Ching-Lin Hsieh,3,4 Ching-Chi Chen,1 Chin-Tsan Huang,1 Chun-Hou Wang5,6 1Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Chi Mei Medical Center, Tainan, 2Program of Early Intervention, Department of Early Childhood Education, Nation... View more
4. Shriberg LD, Kwiatkowski J. Developmental phonological disorders I: A clinical profile. J Speech Hear Res. 1994;37:1100-1126.
5. Chen HY, Cheng HC, Cherng RJ. Concomitant motor impairments in children with developmental speech and language disorders. Formos J Phys Ther. 2009;34(6):383-393. Article in Chinese.
6. Schaaf RC, Miller LJ. Occupational therapy using a sensory integrative approach for children with developmental disabilities. Ment Retard Dev Disabil Res Rev. 2005;11(2):143-148.
7. Ayres AJ. Sensory Integration and Learning Disorders. Los Angeles, CA: Western Psychological Services; 1991.
8. Bundy AC, Lane SJ, Murray EA. Sensory Integration: Theory and Practice, 2nd ed. Philadelphia, PA: FA. Davis; 2002.
9. TakaraeY, Luna B, Minshew NJ, Sweeney JA. Patterns of visual sensory and sensorimotor abnormalities in autism vary in relation to history of early language delay. J Int Neuropsychol Soc. 2008;14(6):980-989.
10. McDonald ET. A Deep Test of Articulation. Pittsburgh, PA: Stanwix House; 1964.