Is the use of electronic cigarettes while smoking associated with smoking cessation attempts, cessation and reduced cigarette consumption? A survey with a 1-year follow-up.
Brose, L. S.; Hitchman, S. C.; Brown, J.; West, R.; McNeill, A.;
- Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Inc.
- Journal: Addiction (Abingdon, England),volume 110,issue 7,pages1,160-1,168 (issn: 0965-2140, eissn: 1360-0443)
Related identifiers: ,
- Subject: Research Report | Electronic cigarettes, electronic nicotine delivery systems, harm reduction, quit attempts, smoking cessation, tobacco | smoking cessation | quit attempts | Electronic cigarettes | electronic nicotine delivery systems | tobacco | Research Reports | harm reduction
Abstract Aims To use a unique longitudinal data set to assess the association between e‐cigarette use while smoking with smoking cessation attempts, cessation and substantial reduction, taking into account frequency of use and key potential confounders. Design Web‐based... View more
- References (40)
- Similar Research Results (17) 17 research results, page 1 of 2
- Metrics 0views in OpenAIRE0views in local repository53downloads in local repository
The information is available from the following content providers:
From Number Of Views Number Of Downloads UCL Discovery - IRUS-UK 0 53