International audience; Standard Magnetic Resonance magnets produce a single homogeneous field volume, where the analysis is performed. Nonetheless, several modern applications could benefit from the generation of multiple homogeneous field volumes along the axis and in... View more
1. Grosse, S., Gubaydullin, F., Scheelken, H., Vieth H. M. & Yurkovskaya A. V. Field cycling by fast NMR probe transfer: Design and application in field-dependent CIDNP experiments. Appl. Magn. Reson. 17, 211-225 (1999).
2. Puwanich, P., Lurie, D. J. & Foster, M. A. Rapid imaging of free radicals in vivo using field cycled PEDRI. Phys. Med. Biol. 44, 2867 (1999).
3. Kimmich, R., Seitter, R.-O., Beginn, U., Mueller, M. & Fatkullin, N. Field-cycling NMR relaxometry of polymers confined to artificial tubes: verification of the exponent 3/4 in the spin-lattice relaxation dispersion predicted by the reptation model. Chem. Phys. Lett. 307, 147-152 (1999).
4. Redfield, A. G. Shuttling device for high-resolution measurements of relaxation and related phenomena in solution at low field, using a shared commercial 500 MHz NMR instrument. Magn. Reson. Chem. 41, 753-768 (2003).
5. Chou, C. Y., Chu, M., Chang, C. F. & Huang, T. H. A compact high-speed mechanical sample shuttle for field-dependent highresolution solution NMR. J. Magn. Reson. 214, 302-308 (2012).
6. Charlier, C. et al. Nanosecond time scale motions in proteins revealed by high-resolution NMR relaxometry. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 135, 18665-18672 (2013).
7. Packard, M. & Varian, R. Free nuclear induction in the earth's magnetic field. Phys. Rev. 93, 941 (1954).
8. Leggett, J. et al. A dedicated spectrometer for dissolution DNP NMR spectroscopy. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 12, 5883-5892 (2010).
9. Ivanov, D. & Redfield, A. G. Field-cycling method with central transition readout for pure quadrupole resonance detection in dilute systems. J. Magn. Reson. 166, 19-27 (2004).
10. Krahn, A. et al. Shuttle DNP spectrometer with a two-center magnet. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 12, 5830-5840 (2010).