Helping Students Understand Gene Regulation with Online Tools: A Review of MEME and Melina II, Motif Discovery Tools for Active Learning in Biology
- Publisher: American Society of Microbiology
- Journal: Journal of Microbiology & Biology Education (issn: 1935-7877, eissn: 1935-7885)
Related identifiers: ,
- Subject: motif discovery, MEME, Melina II | Special aspects of education | Reviews | LC8-6691 | Biology (General) | QH301-705.5
<strong>Review of:</strong> MEME and Melina II, which are two free and easy-to-use online motif discovery tools that can be employed to actively engage students in learning about gene regulatory elements.
- Similar Research Results (20) 20 research results, page 1 of 2
- Metrics No metrics available