The work reported on this paper describes a new methodology implementation for active structural health monitoring of recent aircraft parts made from carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer. This diagnosis is based on a new embedded method that is capable of measuring the local... View more
Ksouri, S.; Matmat, M. Damage detection composite laminates aeronautics structures through accelerometers network. Adv. Mater. Sci. 2011, 11, 37-43.
Boukabche, H.; Matmat, M. Piezoelectric Wafer Active Sensor Network for Aircraft Structures Damage Localization: Pitch-Catch Method. In Proceedings of International Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring (IWSHM 2011), Stanford, CA, USA, 13-15 September 2011; pp. 555-561.
Pfeiffer, H.; Wevers, M. Aircraft Integrated Structural Health Assessment-Structural Health Monitoring and its Implementation within the European Project AISHA. In Proceedings of EU Project Meeting on Aircraft Integrated Structural Health Assessment (AISHA), Leuven, Belgium, June 2007.
Struct. Health. Monit. 2002, 1, 41-61.
5. Zagrai, A.; Giurgiutiu, V. Electro-mechanical impedance method for crack detection in thin plates. J. Intel. Mater. Syst. Struct. 2001, 12, 709-718.
6. Paffenholz, J.; Fox, J. Experimental and theoretical study of Rayleigh-Lamb waves in a plate containing a surface-breaking crack. Res. Nondestruct. Eval. 1990, 1, 197-217.
7. Boukabache, H.; Ksouri, S. Piezoelectric Sensor/Actuator Network for SHM and Damage Detection on Airplane Door. In Proceedings of Asia Pacific Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring (APWSHM 2010), Tokyo, Japan, 30 November-2 December 2010; p. 9.
8. Ferrer, P.; Aubourg, P.A. New Methods for Rotor Tracking and Balance Tuning and Effect Detection Applied to EUROCOPTER Products. In Proceedings of the 57th American Helicopter Society Annual Forum; Washington, DC, USA, 9-11 May 2001.
9. Escriba, C.; Fourniols, J.Y. New real-time structural health monitoring microsystem for aircraft propeller blades. IEEE Aerosp. Electron. Syst. Mag. 2012, 27, 29-41.
10. Lastapis, M.; Escriba, C. Algorithms to Monitor Damaging Events on a Plane Blade with an Autonomous Embeded Microsystem. In Proceedings of International Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring (IWSHM 2011), Stanford, CA, USA, 13-15 September 2011; pp. 487-492.