mesheuropmc: eye diseases | genetic structures | sense organs
Anastasios John KanellopoulosLaserVision gr Institute, Athens, Greece; New York University Medical School, New York, NY, USAPurpose: To report the safety and efficacy of a novel surgical technique using two lasers in cataract surgery.Methods: In this contralateral eye r... View more
1. Kanellopoulos AJ, Dodick J, Froman, Brauweiler, Alzner E. Dodick photolysis for cataract surgery: early experience with the Q-switched neodynium: YAG Laser in 100 consecutive patients. Ophthalmology. Nov 1999;106(11):2197-2202.
2. Kanellopoulos AJ. Photolysis Investigative Group. Laser cataract surgery: A prospective evaluation of 1000 consecutive laser cataract procedures using the Dodick photolysis Nd:YAG system. Ophthalmology. Apr 2001;108(4): 649-654; discussion 654-655.
3. Nishi Y, Engler C, Na DR, et al. Evaluation of phacoemulsificationinduced oxidative stress and damage of cultured human corneal endothelial cells in different solutions using redox uflorometry microscopy. Acta Ophthalmol. 2010;88(8):e323-e327.
4. Reuschel A, Bogatsch H, Barth T, Wiedemann R. Comparison of endothelial changes and power settings between torsional and longitudinal phacoemulsicfiation. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2010;36(11):1855-1861.
5. Liu Y, Zeng M, Liu X, et al. Torsional mode versus conventional ultrasound mode phacoemulsification: randomized comparative clinical study. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2007;33(2):287-292.
6. Fishkind W, Bakewell B, Donnenfeld ED, Rose AD, Watkins LA, Olson RJ. Comparative clinical trial of ultrasound phacoemulsification with and without the WhiteStar system. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2006;32(1):45-49.
7. Conrad-Hengerer I, Hengerer FH, Schultz T, Dick HB. Effect of femtosecond laser fragmentation on effective phacoemulsification time in cataract surgery. J Refract Surg. 2012;28(12):879-883.
8. Conrad-Hengerer I, Hengerer FH, Schultz T, Dick HB. Effect of femtosecond laser fragmentation of the nucleus with different softening grid sizes on effective phaco time in cataract surgery. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2012;38(11):1888-1894.