Higher education institutions, regional labour markets and population development
Conference object, PreprintEnglishOPEN
Lasse Sigbjørn Stambøl;
Publisher: Louvain-la-Neuve: European Regional Science Association (ERSA)
An important motivation to establish and develop higher education institutions across regions is to improve and restructure the regional labour markets toward higher education jobs, contribute to maintain the regional settlement patterns of the population generally and ... View more
- Hustoft, A.G., H. Hartvedt, E. Nymoen, M. Stålnacke and H. Utne (1999): Standard for økonomiske regioner, Reports no 6, 1999. Statistics Norway.
- NOU 1988: 28 (Official Norwegian Report no 1988: 28): Med viten og vilje. The Norwegian Ministry of Education and Research.
- NOU 2011: 3 (Official Norwegian Report no 2011: 3): Kompetansearbeidsplasser - drivkraft for vekst i hele landet. The Norwegian Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development.
- Stambøl, L.S (2008): Regional self-employment dynamics in Norway measured by labour mobility in a cross-sectional analysis. Paper presented at the 48th Congress of the European Regional Science Association. Liverpool, England, 27.- 31. August 2008.
- Stambøl, Lasse Sigbjørn (2009): Maintenance of and Exits from Self-Employment in Norway measured by Regional Labour Market Mobility in a Longitudinal Analysis. Paper presented at the 49th Congress of the European Regional Science Association. Lodz, Poland, 25.- 29. August 2009.