Subject: Local Economic Development | Social Sciences | HB71-74 | Entrepreneurial society | H | Economics as a science | Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial society, Small and Medium Enterprise, Local Economic Development | Entrepreneurship | Small and Medium Enterprise
Most policymakers and academics agree that entrepreneurship is critical to the development and well-being of society. Entrepreneurs create jobs. They drive and shape innovation, speeding up structural changes in the economy. By introducing new competition, they contribu... View more
1. Carree, M.A. and A.R. Thurik (2003), The impact of entrepreneurship on economic growth, in: Z.J. Acs and D.B. Audretsch (eds.), Handbook of Entrepreneurship Research, Boston, MA: Kluwer Academic Publishers
2. Carree, M.A. and A.R. Thurik (2005), Understanding the role of entrepreneurship for economic growth, ISSN 05-14. David B. Audretsch and Thurik. R, (2002), Linking entrepreneurship to growth, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development,
3. Donna J. Kelley, Niels Bosma, José Ernesto Amorós, (2011) , Global Entrepreneurship Monitor 2010 Global Report, Babson College, Universidad del Desarrollo, Santiago and London Business School, London
4. Glas. M, (2001), Municipalities and Business Development, University of Ljubljana - Faculty of Economics, Centre for Entrepreneurship and Development.
5. Mustafa Isak. (2003), Ndërmarrja në biznesin bashkëkohor, Center, Eureka, Peja.
6. N. S. Bosma, Z. J. Acs, E. Autio, A. Coduras, J. Levie, (2009) Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM). 2008 Executive Report, Babson College and London Business School,
7. Swinburn. G, Goga. S & Murphy. F, (2005), Local Economic Development: “A Primer Developing and Implementing Local Economic Development Strategies and Action Plans” World Bank
8. Thurik, A.R. and A.R.M. Wennekers (2004), Entrepreneurship, small business and economic growth, Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development
9. Thurik. R, Wennekers. S, Lorraine M. Zoetermeer. U,(2002), Entrepreneurship and economic performance: a macro perspective, SCALES-initiative (Scientifc Analysis of Entrepreneurship and SMEs)
10. Wennekers S., Stel. A, Carree. M, Thurik. R, (2009), The relationship between entrepreneurship and economic development: is it U-shaped? SCALES-initiative (Scientifc Analysis of Entrepreneurship and SMEs),