1. Berget,S.M., Moore,C. and Sharp,P.A. (1977) Spliced segments at the 50 terminus of adenovirus 2 late mRNA. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA, 74, 3171-3175. [OpenAIRE]
2. Nilsen,T.W. (2003) The spliceosome: the most complex macromolecular machine in the cell? Bioessays, 25, 1147-1149.
3. Zhou,Z., Licklider,L.J., Gygi,S.P. and Reed,R. (2002) Comprehensive proteomic analysis of the human spliceosome. Nature, 419, 182-185.
4. Breitbart,R.E., Nguyen,H.T., Medford,R.M., Destree,A.T., Mahdavi,V. and Nadal-Ginard,B. (1985) Intricate combinatorial patterns of exon splicing generate multiple regulated troponin T isoforms from a single gene. Cell, 41, 67-82.
5. Maniatis,T. and Tasic,B. (2002) Alternative pre-mRNA splicing and proteome expansion in metazoans. Nature, 418, 236-243.
6. Cartegni,L., Chew,S.L. and Krainer,A.R. (2002) Listening to silence and understanding nonsense: exonic mutations that affect splicing. Nat. Rev. Genet., 3, 285-298.
7. Robberson,B.L., Cote,G.J. and Berget,S.M. (1990) Exon definition may facilitate splice site selection in RNAs with multiple exons. Mol. Cell Biol., 10, 84-94. [OpenAIRE]
8. Jacob,M. and Gallinaro,H. (1989) The 50 splice site: phylogenetic evolution and variable geometry of association with U1RNA. Nucleic Acids Res., 17, 2159-2180.
9. Blencowe,B.J. (2000) Exonic splicing enhancers: mechanism of action, diversity and role in human genetic diseases. Trends Biochem Sci., 25, 106-110.
10. Zhu,J., Mayeda,A. and Krainer,A.R. (2001) Exon identity established through differential antagonism between exonic splicing silencer-bound hnRNP A1 and enhancer-bound SR proteins. Mol. Cell, 8, 1351-1361.
11. Zhang,X.H., Leslie,C.S. and Chasin,L.A. (2005) Computational searches for splicing signals. Methods, 37, 292-305.
12. Bhasi,A., Pandey,R.V., Utharasamy,S.P. and Senapathy,P. (2007) EuSplice: A unified resource for the analysis of splice signals and alternative splicing in eukaryotic genes. Bioinformatics, 23, 1815-1823.
13. Churbanov,A., Rogozin,I.B., Deogun,J.S. and Ali,H. (2006) Method of predicting splice sites based on signal interactions. Biol. Direct., 1, 10.
14. Dunckley,M.G., Manoharan,M., Villiet,P., Eperon,I.C. and Dickson,G. (1998) Modification of splicing in the dystrophin gene in cultured Mdx muscle cells by antisense oligoribonucleotides. Hum. Mol. Genet., 7, 1083-1090.
15. Wilton,S.D. and Fletcher,S. (2005) RNA splicing manipulation: strategies to modify gene expression for a variety of therapeutic outcomes. Curr. Gene. Ther., 5, 467-483.