Subject: Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system | Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry | Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment | RC321-571 | Review | mood disorders | RC346-429 | anorgasmia | schizophrenia | hyperprolactinemia | galactorrhea
Marek J Just Department of General and Endocrine Surgery, Piekary Medical Centre, Piekary Slaskie, Poland Abstract: Human sexuality is contingent upon many biological and psychological factors. Such factors include sexual drive (libido), physiological arousal (lubrica... View more
1. Grover S, Ghosh A, Sarkar S, Chakrabarti S, Avasthi A. Sexual dysfunction in clinically stable patients with bipolar disorder receiving lithium. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2014;34(4):475-482.
2. Hamilton LD, Meston CM. Chronic stress and sexual function in women. J Sex Med. 2013;10(10):2443-2454.
3. Agmo A. On the intricate relationship between sexual motivation and arousal. Horm Behav. 2011;59(5):681-688.
4. Boin AC, Nozoe KT, Polesel DN, Andersen ML, Tufik S. The poten - tial role of sleep in sexual dysfunction in patients with schizophrenia. Schizophr Res. 2014;154(1-3):126-127.
5. Kopecek M, Bares M, Svarc J, Dockery C, Horacek J. Hyperprolactinemia after low dose of amisulpride. Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2004;25(6): 419-422.
6. Oglodek E, Szota A, Araszkiewicz A. Electroconvulsive therapy in a patient with drug-resistant depression and thyroid hormone imbalance. Aust N Z J Psychiatry. 2014;48(1):96-97.
7. Oglodek E, Wiczkowski A, Sieron A, Bilska-Urban A, Moś D. The effect of extremely low-frequency magnetic fields on the morphology of thyroid gland cells in female rats. Pol J Environ Stud. 2008;17(5): 757-763.
8. Kristensen D, Hageman I, Bauer J, Jørgensen MB, Correll CU. Antipsychotic polypharmacy in a treatment-refractory schizophrenia population receiving adjunctive treatment with electroconvulsive therapy. J ECT. 2013;29(4):271-276.
9. Millier A, Amri I, Boyer L, Auquier P, Toumi M. Utility decrements associated with side effects in schizophrenia. J Med Econ. 2014;17(12): 853-861.
10. Connolly A, Taylor D. Factors associated with non evidence-based prescribing of antipsychotics. Ther Adv Psychopharmacol. 2014;4(6): 247-256.