Subject: TJ807-830 | TD194-195 | Renewable energy sources | water chiller | geothermal heating and cooling | GE1-350 | Environmental sciences | cooling load temperature difference method | Environmental effects of industries and plants
Increasing attention has been given to energy utilization in Turkey. In this report, we present an energy efficiency evaluation and economic feasibility analysis of a geothermal heating and cooling system (GSHP) and a mechanical compression water chiller system (ACHP) t... View more
1. Ediger V.Ş.; Kentel, E. Renewable energy potential as an alternative to fossil fuels in Turkey. Energy Convers. Manag. 1999, 40, 743-755.
2. Rosiek, S.; Batlles, F.J. Renewable energy solutions for building cooling, heating and power system installed in an institutional building: Case study in southern Spain. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 2013, 26, 147-168.
3. Erdogmus, B.; Toksoy, M.; Ozerdem, B.; Aksoy, N. Economic assessment of geothermal district heating systems. A case study of Bolcova-Narlidere, Turkey. Energy Build. 2006, 38, 1053-1059.
4. Badescu, V. Economic aspects of using ground thermal energy for passive house heating. Renew. Energy 2007, 32, 895-903.
5. Esen, H.; İnallı, M.; Esen, M. Technoeconomic appraisal of a ground source heat pump system for a heating season in eastern Turkey. Energy Convers. Manag. 2006, 47, 1281-1297.
6. Omer, A.M. Ground-source heat pumps systems and applications. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 2008, 12, 344-371.
7. Popiel, C.O.;Wojtkowiak, J. Temperature distributions of ground in the urban region of Poznan City, Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci. 2013, 51, 135-148.
8. Verda V.; Baccino G.; Sciacovelli, A.; lo Russo, S. Impact of District Heating and Ground Water Heat Pump Systems on the Primary Energy Needs in Urban Areas. Appl. Therm. Eng. 2012, 40, 18-26.
9. Karabacak, R.; Acar, S.G.; Kumsar, H.; Gokgoz, A.; Kaya, M.; Tulek, Y. Experimental Investigation of the Cooling Performance of a Ground Source Heat Pump System in Denizli, Turkey. Int. J. Refrig. 2011, 34, 454-465.
10. Ayhan, T.; Kaygusuz, K. Experimental and Theoretical Investigation of Combined Solar Heat Pump System for Residential Heating in Turkey. Energy Educ. Sci. Technol. 1998, 2, 43-61.