Subject: e-learning | [INFO.EIAH]Computer Science [cs]/Technology for Human Learning
Over a 2-year period, we have participated in the introduction of e-learning in a Norwegian service company, a gas station division of an oil company. This company has an advanced computer network infrastructure for communication and information sharing, but the primary... View more
1. Ackerman, M.S., Pipek, V. and Wulf, V. (2003), Sharing Expertise: Beyond Knowledge Management. The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA.
2. Alavi, M. (1999), “Knowledge Management Systems: Issues, Challenges, and Benefits”, Communication of the AIS, vol. 1 no. 7, pp. 1-37.
3. Basalla, G. (1988), The Evolution of Technology, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England.
4. Bjerknes, G. and Bratteteig, T. (1995), “User Participation and Democracy: A Discussion of Scandinavian Research on System Development”, Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems, vol. 7 no. 1, pp. 73-98.
5. Bjerrum, E. and Bødker, S. (2003), “Learning and Living in the 'New Office'” in Proceedings of the Eighth European Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work (ECSW 2003) (Helsinki, Finland, Sep. 14-18). Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2003, pp. 199-218.
6. Bjørkeng, K. and R. K. Rolfsen (2003), “Playing the Dilemma: Dilemmas as an Instrument in System Development and Use” in Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), (Big Island, Hawaii), IEEE Press, New Jersey.
7. Blythe, M., Overbeeke, K., Monk, A. and Wright, P. (Eds.) (2003), Funology: From Usability to Enjoyment. Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, the Netherlands.
8. Brandt, E., and Grunnet, C. (2000), “Evoking the Future: Drama and Props in User Centered Design” in Proceedings of Participatory Design Conference (PDC 2000) (New York City, Nov. 28 - Dec. 1), ACM Press, New York, pp. 11-20.
9. Brynhildsen, C. (2004), User Participation in the Early Development of a System to Support Learning at Work, Master's Thesis, Department of Informatics, University of Oslo, Norway, 2004.
10. Budde, R., Kautz, K., Kuhlenkamp, K. and Züllighoven, H. (1992), Prototyping: An Approach to Evolutionary System Development, Springer Verlag, New York.