Subject: internalization of norms | rule of law | Political institutions and public administration (General) | JF20-2112 | European Administrative Space | European Administrative Space; rule of law; internalization of norms
The authors propose an analysis of the public administration reform in Romania by assessing whether the Romanian civil servants perform their duties according to the regulations of the European Administrative Space. The paper offers a socio-statistic perspective on the ... View more
1. Cortell, A.; Davis, J.W. How do international institutions matter? The domestic impact of international rules and norms. Int. Stud. Quart.1996, 40, 451-478.
2. Campbell, E.Q. The internalization of moral norms. Sociometry 1964, 27, 391-412.
3. Kingsley, D. Human Society; The Macmillian Co.: New York, NY, USA, 1949.
4. Fournier, J. Governance and European integration-Reliable public administration. In Preparing Public Administrations for the European Administrative Space; SIGMA-OECD 1998, 23, 119-135.
5. Matei, A.; Matei, L. European administration. Normative fundaments and systemic models. Available online: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1651782 (accessed on 11 October 2011).
6. European Principles for Public Administration. SIGMA-OECD: Paris, France, 1999; No. 27.
7. Matei, A.; Matei, L.; Iancu, D.C. The internalization of the European administrative space principles in national public administrations. Study case: Romania. In South-Eastern European Administrative Studies; ASsee-Online Series: Bucharest, Romania, 2011; Available online: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1758641 (accessed on 11 October 2011).
8. Ágh, A. Institutional Design and Regional Capacity-Building in the Post-Accession Period; Hungarian Centre for Democracy Studies: Budapest, Hungary, 2005.
9. Iancu, D.C. Uniunea Europeana si administratia publica [European Union and Public Administration]; Polirom Publishing House: Iasi, Romania, 2010.
10. Matei, A.; Rosca, I.; Tudorel, A. The Corruption. An Economic and Social Analysis; Economica Publishing House: Bucharest, Romania, 2009.