Subject: Colagem de braquetes | Original Article | Orthodontic brackets | Shear strength | RK1-715 | Dentes artificiais | Dentistry | Artificial teeth | Temporary crowns. | Resistência ao cisalhamento.
ABSTRACT Objective: The aim of this in vitro study was to evaluate and compare the effects of grinding, drilling, sandblasting, and ageing prefabricated teeth (PfT) on the shear bond strength (SBS) of orthodontic brackets, as well as the effects of surface treatments ... View more
1. Chay SH, Wong SL, Mohamed N, Chia A, Jin Yap AU. Eefcts of surface treatment and aging on the bond strength of orthodontic brackets to provisional materials. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2007 Nov;132(5):577.e7-11.
2. Blakey R, Mah J. Eefcts of surface conditioning on the shear bond strength of orthodontic brackets bonded to temporary polycarbonate crowns. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2010 July;138(1):72-8.
3. Maryanchik I, Brendlinger EJ, Fallis DW, Vandewalle KS. Shear bond strength of orthodontic brackets bonded to various esthetic pontic materials. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2010 May;137(5):684-9.
4. Finnema KJ, Ozcan M, Post WJ, Ren Y, Dijkstra PU. In-vitro orthodontic bond strength testing: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2010 May;137(5):615-622.e3.
5. Almeida JX, Deprá MB, Marquezan M, Retamoso LB, Tanaka OM. Eefcts of surface treatment of provisional crowns on the shear bond strength of brackets. Dental Press J Orthod. 2013 July-Aug;18(4):29-34.
6. Al Jabbari YS, Al Taweel SM, Al Rifaiy M, Alqahtani MQ, Koutsoukis T, Zinelis S. Eefcts of surface treatment and articfiial aging on the shear bond strength of orthodontic brackets bonded to four diefrent provisional restorations. Angle Orthod. 2014 July;84(4):649-55.
7. Geiger AM, Gorelick L. Bonded pontics in orthodontics. J Clin Orthod. 1989 Aug;23(8): 551-5.
8. Soon HI, Gill DS, Jones SP. A study to investigate the bond strengths of orthodontic brackets bonded to prosthetic acrylic teeth. J Orthod. 2015 Sept;42(3):192-9.
9. Goymen M, Topcuoglu T, Topcuoglu S, Akin H. Eefct of diefrent temporary crown materials and surface roughening methods on the shear bond strengths of orthodontic brackets. Photomed Laser Surg. 2015 Feb;33(2):55-60.
10. Dias FMCS, Pinzan-Vercelino CRM, Tavares RRJ, Gurgel JA, Bramante FS, Fialho MNP. Evaluation of an alternative technique to optimize direct bonding of orthodontic brackets to temporary crowns. Dent Press J Orthod. 2015 JulyAug;20(4):57-62.