Peltola, P.; Hill, C.; Moore, T. Particle filter for context sensitive indoor pedestrian navigation. In Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Localization and GNSS (ICL-GNSS), Barcelona, Spain, 28-30 June 2016; pp. 1-6.
Schirmer, M.; Hartmann, J.; Bertel, S.; Echtler, F. Shoe me the Way: A Shoe-Based Tactile Interface for Eyes-Free Urban Navigation. In Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services, Copenhagen, Denmark, 24-27 August 2015; ACM: New York, NY, USA, 2015; pp. 327-336.
Xsens. MTi-G-710. 2016. Available online: https://www.xsens.com/products/mti-g-710/ (accessed on 8 December 2017).
Foxlin, E. Pedestrian tracking with shoe-mounted inertial sensors. IEEE Comput. Graph. Appl. 2005, 25, 38-46. [OpenAIRE]
Kourogi, M.; Kurata, T. Personal positioning based on walking locomotion analysis with self-contained sensors and a wearable camera. In Proceedings of the Second IEEE and ACM International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality, Tokyo, Japan, 7-10 October 2003; pp. 103-112.
Jimenez, A.; Seco, F.; Prieto, J.; Guevara, J. Indoor pedestrian navigation using an INS/EKF framework for yaw drift reduction and a foot-mounted IMU. In Proceedings of the 2010 7th Workshop on Positioning Navigation and Communication (WPNC), Dresden, Germany, 11-12 March 2010; pp. 135-143.
Ren, M.; Pan, K.; Liu, Y.; Guo, H.; Zhang, X.; Wang, P. A Novel Pedestrian Navigation Algorithm for a Foot-Mounted Inertial-Sensor-Based System. Sensors 2016, 16, 139.
Tian, X.; Chen, J.; Han, Y.; Shang, J.; Li, N. A Novel Zero Velocity Interval Detection Algorithm for Self-Contained Pedestrian Navigation System with Inertial Sensors. Sensors 2016, 16, 1578.
Zhang, R.; Yang, H.; Höflinger, F.; Reindl, L.M. Adaptive Zero Velocity Update Based on Velocity Classification for Pedestrian Tracking. IEEE Sens. J. 2017, 17, 2137-2145.
10. Skog, I.; Nilsson, J.O.; Zachariah, D.; Handel, P. Fusing the information from two navigation systems using an upper bound on their maximum spatial separation. In Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN), Sydney, Australia, 13-15 November 2012; pp. 1-5.
11. Windau, J.; Itti, L. Walking compass with head-mounted IMU sensor. In Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), Stockholm, Sweden, 16-21 May 2016; pp. 5542-5547. [OpenAIRE]
12. Ma, X.F.; Su, Z.; Zhao, X.; Liu, F.C.; Li, C. Wearable Indoor Pedestrian Navigation Based on MIMU and Hypothesis Testing. In Wearable Sensors and Robots; Springer: Berlin, Germany, 2017; pp. 111-122.
13. Renaudin, V.; Afzal, M.; Lachapelle, G. New method for magnetometers based orientation estimation. In Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE/ION Position Location and Navigation Symposium (PLANS), Indian Wells, CA, USA, 3-6 May 2010; pp. 348-356.
14. Norrdine, A.; Kasmi, Z.; Blankenbach, J. Step Detection for ZUPT-Aided Inertial Pedestrian Navigation System Using Foot-Mounted Permanent Magnet. IEEE Sens. J. 2016, 16, 6766-6773. [OpenAIRE]
15. Pham, D.D.; Suh, Y.S. Pedestrian Navigation Using Foot-Mounted Inertial Sensor and LIDAR. Sensors 2016, 16, 120.