Subject: HG1501-3550 | Technology and Banks | Banks and Change Management, Technology and Banks, Innovation and Banks | Innovation and Banks | Banks and Change Management | Banking
This paper is primarily based on a case study of a leading bank in Pakistan, that is, MCB Bank Ltd. Four established change models have been applied to the bank to find out how a change comes in/ is brought in, managed, and how it affects organizational environment and ... View more
3. Elam, S and Christensen, T (online) Helping Employees Adapt to Change at Texas Children's Hospital http://www.change-management.com/tutorialwhy-case-study.htm Accessed 20/05/2014
4. Gai,HongWei. 2003. Informal organization and culture construction in organization, Chinese version, LunCong of North, Beijing. Government Accountability Ocfiial. 1998. BRP Glossary of Terms, Definitions of change management on the web, available at: http://www.gao.gov/special.pubs/ bprag/bprgloss.htm Accessed 25/05/2014
5. Hamlin Bob, Jane Keep & Ash Ken. 2001. Organizational Change and Development - A Reflective Guide for Managers, Trainers and Developers . Prentice Hall.
6. Hefron Florence. 1968. Organization Theory and Public Organizations Jersey.
7. IBM (online) In IBM's view, the key considerations for a successful modernisation journey are: Case study - impact of eefctive change management http://www.ibm.com/smarterplanet/global/files/us__en_us__ core_banking_modernisation_exec_summary.pdf Accessed 01/07/2014
8. Keller, S and Aiken, C (online) Inconvenient truth About Change Management Why it isn't working and what to do about it http://www.mckinsey.com/app_media/reports/financial_services/the_ inconvenient_truth_about_change_management.pdf Accessed 29/06/2014
9. Krawford, K (online) Case Study Analysis on an Organisation Change Management & Change Process http://www.academia.edu/2369683/ Case_Study_Analysis_on_an_Organisation_Change_Management_and_ Change_Process 3/12 Accessed 25/05/2014
10. Managing Change - University of Bolton, UK (lecture notes MBA)