Risk analysis in seaports plays an increasingly important role in ensuring port operation reliability, maritime transportation safety and supply chain distribution resilience. However, the task is not straightforward given the challenges, including that port safety is a... View more
1. AL YAMI H., YANG Z., RAMIN R. BONSALL S. and WANG J. (2013), “A new risk analysis approach for container terminal safety evaluation.” International Conference on Challenges and Responses of Ports in A Globalised Economy, April 3-5, Bangkok, Thailand.
2. ANDERSEN, S., OLESEN, K.G., JENSEN, F.V. & JENSEN, F. 1990. “HUGIN - a shell for building Bayesian belief universes for expert systems.” In: Reading in Uncertainty, G. Shafer, and J. Pearl, (eds.), San Francisco: Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, 332-337.
3. BRAGLIA, M., FROSOLINI, M. & MONTANARI, R. 2003. “Fuzzy criticality assessment model for failure modes and effects analysis.” International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 20: 503-524.
44. YANG Z., NG, A.K.Y. & WANG, J. 2014. “A new risk quantification approach in port facility security assessment.” Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,59: 72-90.
45. YANG, Z., WANG, J., BONSALL, S. & FANG, Q. 2009. “Use of Fuzzy Evidential Reasoning in Maritime Security Assessment.” Risk Analysis, 29(1): 95-120.
46. YI, D., KIM, S. CHOI, H., PARK, N. & LEE, T. 2000. “Developing a conceptual model for sharing container terminal resources: a case study of the Gamman container terminal.” Maritime Policy &Management, 27(2): 155-167.
47. ZADEH, L.A. 1965. “Fuzzy sets.” Information and Control, 8(3): 338-353.