1. Kemp R, Hayward P, Applewhaite G, Everitt B, David A. Compliance therapy in psychotic patients: randomised controlled trial. BMJ 1996;312:345-9. [OpenAIRE]
2. Startup M, Jackson MC, Bendix S. North Wales randomized controlled trial of cognitive behaviour therapy for acute schizophrenia spectrum disorders: outcomes at 6 and 12 months. Psychol Med 2004;34:413-22.
3. Goldner EM, Hsu L, Waraich P, Somers JM. Prevalence and incidence studies of schizophrenia: a systematic review of the literature. Can J Psychiatry 2002;47:833-43.
4. Corrigan PW, Liberman RP, Engel JD. From noncompliance to collaboration in the treatment of schizophrenia. Hosp Community Psychiatr 1990;41:1203-11.
5. Pilling S, Bebbington P, Kuipers E, Garety P, Geddes J, Orbach G, et al. Psychological treatments in schizophrenia: I. Meta-analysis of family intervention and cognitive behaviour therapy. Psychol Med 2002;32:763-82. [OpenAIRE]
6. Hogan S. Healing arts: the history of art therapy. London: Jessica Kingsley; 2005.
7. British Association of Art eThrapists. Personal communication, 2005.
8. Borchers KK. Do gains made in group art therapy persist? A study with aeftrcare patients. Am J Art eThr 1985;23:89-91.
9. Green BL, Wehling C, Talsky GJ. Group art therapy as an adjunct to treatment for chronic outpatients. Hosp Community Psychiatr 1987;38:988-91.
10. Richardson P, Jones K, Evans C, Stevens P, Rowe A. An exploratory randomised trial of group based art therapy as an adjunctive treatment in severe mental illness. J Ment Health 2005 (submitted).
11. Ruddy R, Milnes D. Art therapy for schizophrenia or schizophrenia-like illnesses. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2003;2:CD003728. [OpenAIRE]
12. McGufin P, Farmer A, Harvey I. A polydiagnostic application of operational criteria in studies of psychotic illness. Development and reliability of the OPCRIT system. Arch Gen Psychiatry 1991;48:764-70.
27. Dupuy HJ. eTh Psychological General Well-being (PGWB) Index. Assessment of quality of life in clinical trials of cardiovascular therapies. New York: Le Jacq; 1984.
28. Atkinson C, Greenfield T. Client Satisfaction Questionnaire-8 and Service Satisfaction Scale 30. Psychological testing: treatment planning and outcome assessment. San Francisco: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 1994.
29. Tait L, Birchwood M, Trower P. A new scale (SES) to measure engagement with community mental health services. J Ment Health 2002;11;191-8.