1. Edelson DP, Abella BS, Kramer-Johansen J, et al. Effects of compression depth and pre-shock pauses predict defibrillation failure during cardiac arrest. Resuscitation 2006;71:137-45. [OpenAIRE]
2. Nolan JP, Soar J, Zideman DA, et al. European Resuscitation Council Guidelines for Resuscitation 2010. Section 1. Executive Summary. Resuscitation 2010;81:1219-76.
3. Perkins GD, Boyle W, Bridgestock H, et al. Quality of CPR during advanced resuscitation training. Resuscitation 2008;77:69-74.
4. Abella BS, Sandbo N, Vassilatos P, et al. Chest compression rates during cardiopulmonary resuscitation are suboptimal: a prospective study during inhospital cardiac arrest. Circulation 2005;111:428-34. [OpenAIRE]
5. Wik L, Kramer-Johansen J, Myklebust H, et al. Quality of cardiopulmonary resuscitation during out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. JAMA 2005;293:299-304. [OpenAIRE]
6. Feneley MP, Maier GW, Kern KB, et al. Influence of compression rate on initial success of resuscitation and 24 hour survival after prolonged manual cardiopulmonary resuscitation in dogs. Circulation 1988;77:240-50.
Abella BS, Alvarado JP, Myklebust H, et al. Quality of cardiopulmonary resuscitation during in-hospital cardiac arrest. JAMA 2005;293:305-10. [OpenAIRE]
Perkins GD, Benny R, Giles S, Gao F, Tweed MJ. Do different mattresses affect the quality of cardiopulmonary resuscitation? Intensive Care Med 2003;29:2330-5. [OpenAIRE]
Jantti H, Silfvast T, Turpeinen A, Kiviniemi V, Uusaro A. Influence of chest compression rate guidance on the quality of cardiopulmonary resuscitation performed on manikins. Resuscitation 2009;80:453-7. [OpenAIRE]
Rawlins L, Woollard M, Williams J, Hallam P. Effect of listening to Nellie the Elephant during CPR training on performance of chest compressions by lay people: randomised crossover trial. BMJ 2009;339:b4707. [OpenAIRE]
Handley AJ, Handley JA. The relationship between rate of chest compression and compression:relaxation ratio. Resuscitation 1995;30:237-41.
Yeung J, Meeks R, Edelson D, Gao F, Soar J and Perkins GD. The use of CPR feedback/prompt devices during training and CPR performance: A systematic review. Resuscitation 2009;80:743-51. [OpenAIRE]