Social Media, Online Shopping Activities and Perceived Risks in Malaysia
Majid, M.; Firend, A.R;
The Internet shopping experience offers dissimilar ways of off-online communications with communication differences tools that need a better decision of their effect on customer communications. Social networking sites is also fast becoming the platform for interaction, ... View more
1. Al Kailani, M., & Kumar, R. (2011). Investigating uncertainty avoidance and perceived risk for impacting Internet buying: A study in three national cultures. International Journal of Business and Management, 6(5), 76.
2. Cunningham, S. M. (1967). The major dimensions of perceived risk. Risk taking and information handling in consumer behavior, 1, 82-111.
3. Emad, Y. M. (2013). The effect of perceived risk on online shopping in jordan.European Journal of Business and Management, 5, 6
4. Featherman, M. S., &Pavlou, P. A. (2003). Predicting e-services adoption: a perceived risk facets perspective. International journal of human-computer studies, 59(4), 451-474.
5. Gainsbury, S., Wood, R., Russell, A., Hing, N., &Blaszczynski, A. (2012). A digital revolution: Comparison of demographic profiles, attitudes and gambling behavior of Internet and nonInternet gamblers. Computers in Human Behavior, 28(4), 1388-1398.
6. Garbarino, E., &Strahilevitz, M. (2004). Gender differences in the perceived risk of buying online and the effects of receiving a site recommendation. Journal of Business Research, 57(7), 768-775.
7. Gefen, D. & Straub, D. (2003) . Managing user trust in B2C e-services .E-Service Journal, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 7-23,
8. Gehrt, K. C., Rajan, M. N., Shainesh, G., Czerwinski, D., & O'Brien, M. (2012). Emergence of online shopping in India: shopping orientation segments. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 40(10), 742- 758.
9. Hanna, P. (2012). Using internet technologies (such as Skype) as a research medium: a research note. Qualitative Research, 12(2), 239-242.
10. Haque, A., Sadeghzadeh, J., &Khatibi, A. (2011). Identifying potentiality online sales in Malaysia: A study on customer relationships online shopping. Journal of Applied Business Research (JABR), 22(4).