The objectives of this study is to evaluate consumer's awareness of brand by studying the relationship between brand awareness and variables such as customer loyalty, customer satisfaction, customer trust and quality of services. The study examines the relationship thro... View more
Akbar, M.M. and N. Parvez, 2009. Impact of service quality, trust, and consumer satisfaction on consumer loyalty. ABAC Journal, 29(1): 24- 38.
Creswell, J., 2003. Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches (Vol. Sage Publications). Thousand Oaks, CA.
Duncan, T., S.E. Moriarty, 1998. A communication-based marketing model for managing relationships. The Journal of marketing, 1-13.
4. Foi, D., 2008. The Influence of Brand Awareness on the Relationship between Service Quality and Consumer Satisfaction in Mobile Telecommunication. Master thesis: Meiho University, Taiwan.
5. Chi, H.K. and H.R. Yeh, 2009. The Impact of Brand Awareness on Consumer Purchase Intention: The Mediating Effect of Perceived Quality and Brand Loyalty''The Proceedings of the Journal of International Management Studies.
6. Gallarza, M.G. and I. Gil Saura, 2006. Value dimensions, perceived value, satisfaction and loyalty: an investigation of university students' travel behaviour. Tourism management, 27(3): 437-452.
7. Gustafsson, A., M.D. Johnson and I. Roos, 2005. The Effects of Consumer Satisfaction, Relationship Commitment Dimensions, and Triggers on Consumer Retention. Journal of Marketing, 69(4): 210-218.
8. Hanif, M., S. Hafeez and A. Riaz, 2010. Factors affecting consumer satisfaction. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, 60: 44-52.
9. Koniewski, M., 2012. Brand Awareness and Consumer Loyalty.
10. Kuusik, A., 2007. Affecting consumer loyalty: do different factors have various influences in different loyalty levels? Mõjutades kliendi lojaalsust: kas erinevatel teguritel on erinevatel lojaalsustasemetel erinev mõju? 58: 3-29.