mesheuropmc: human activities | genetic structures | psychological phenomena and processes
Research has identified a number of risk factors for road traffic accidents. Some of these require education of drivers and a first step in this process is to assess perceptions of these risk factors to determine the current level of awareness. An online survey examined... View more
1. World Health Organization (2013). Global status report on road safety supporting a decade of action. Geneva.
2. Anund A., Ihlstrom J., Fors C, Kecklund G., & Filtness A. (2016). Factors associated with self-reported driver sleepiness and incidents in city bus drivers. Ind Health 54, 337-346.
3. Connor J., Norton R., Ameuratunga S., Robinson E., Civil I., Dunn R., Bailey J., & Jackson R. (2002). Driver sleepiness and risk of serious injury to car occupants: population based case control study. Br. Med. J. 324, 1125.
4. Horne J. & Reyner L. (1995). Sleep related vehicle accidents. Br. Med. J., 310, 565-567.
5. Klauer S.., Dingus T., Neale V., Sudweeks J., & Ramsey D. (2006). The impact of driver inattention on nearcrash/crash risk: An analysis using the 100-car naturalistic driving study data. Washington DC: NHTSA. Technical Report DOT HS 810 594.