Fuel leakage has the risk of being ignited by external ignition sources, and therefore it is important to detect\ud any fuel leakage before the departure of the aircraft. Currently, there are no fuel leak detection systems installed\ud on commercial aircrafts, to detect... View more
5. Maclsaac B, Langton R (2011) Gas turbine propulsion systems. Wiley Publication, USA.
6. Leak L (2014) Airman spots jet liner fuel leak. We never would have made into Japan.
7. Moir I, Allan S (2015) Aircraft systems: Mechanical, electrical and avionics subsystems integration (3rdedn). Wiley Publications, UK.
8. Transportation Safety Board of Canada (2014) Maintenance error- in-flight fuel leak air canada airbus A330-300 C-GHKX Vancouver International Airport British Columbia. Government of Canada.
9. Accident Investigation Final Report (2014) All engines-out landing due to fuel exhaustion air transat airbus A330-243 marks C-GITS Lajes, Azones, Purtugal, Rept. 2/2007. Aviation Accidents Prevention and Investigation Department, Portugal.
10. Barbara C (2009) A week of drama. Flight Global, UK.
11. FAA (2015) Accident overview history of flight. US Department of transportation, Washington.
12. Air Accidents Investigation Branch (2007) Report on the serious incident to Boeing 777-236, G-YMME on departure from London Heathrow airport on 10 June 2004. Department of Transport, UK.
13. Saive H (2008) Boeing 787 spills fuel on runway as passengers alert crew.
14. Hoyle C (2007) UK Nimrods face new safety review following crash report. Flight Global, UK.