1. Kuh D, Ben-Shlomo Y, Lynch J, Hallqvist J, Power C. Life course epidemiology. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2003; 57, 778-783. [OpenAIRE]
2. Baker JL, Olsen LW, Sørensen TI. Weight at birth and all-cause mortality in adulthood. Epidemiology. 2008; 19, 197-203.
3. Leon DA, Lithell HO, Vågerö D, et al. Reduced fetal growth rate and increased risk of death from ischaemic heart disease: cohort study of 15 000 Swedish men and women born 1915-29. BMJ. 1997; 315, 396-400.
4. Rich-Edwards JW, Stampfer MJ, Manson JE, et al. Birth weight and risk of cardiovascular disease in a cohort of women followed up since 1976. BMJ. 1997; 315, 396-400.
5. Casey R, Rieckhoff M, Beebe SA. The accuracy of maternal report. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 1992; 31, 200-205.
6. Tate AR, Dezateux C, Cole TJ, et al. Factors affecting a mother's recall of her baby's birth weight. Int J Epidemiol. 2005; 34, 688-695.
7. Stroup DF, Berlin JA, Morton SC, et al. Meta-analysis of observational studies in epidemiology: a proposal for reporting. Meta-analysis of observational studies in epidemiology (MOOSE) group. JAMA. 2000; 283, 2008-2012.
8. Moher D, Liberati A, Tetzlaff J, Altman DG. Preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses: the PRISMA statement. BMJ. 2009; 339, b2535.
9. Sou SC, Chen WJ, Hsieh WS, Jeng SF. Severe obstetric complications and birth characteristics in preterm or term delivery were accurately recalled by mothers. J Clin Epidemiol. 2006; 59, 429-435.
10. Tehranifar P, Liao Y, Flom JD, Terry MB. Validity of selfreported birth weight by adult women: sociodemographic influences and implications for life-course studies. Am J Epidemiol. 2009; 170, 910-917.
11. O'Sullivan JJ, Pearce MS, Parker L. Parental recall of birth weight: how accurate is it? Arch Dis Child. 2000; 82, 202-203.
12. Andersson SW, Niklasson A, Lapidus L, et al. Poor agreement between self-reported birth weight and birth weight from original records in adult women. Am J Epidemiol. 2000; 152, 609-616.
13. Catov JM, Newman AB, Kelsey SF, et al. Accuracy and reliability of maternal recall of infant birth weight among older women. Ann Epidemiol. 2006; 16, 429-431. [OpenAIRE]
14. Jaspers M, de Meer G, Verhulst FC, Ormel J, Reijneveld SA. Limited validity of parental recall on pregnancy, birth, and early childhood at child age 10 years. J Clin Epidemiol. 2010; 63, 185-191. [OpenAIRE]
15. DerSimonian R, Laird N. Meta-analysis in clinical trials. Control Clin Trials. 1986; 7, 177-188. [OpenAIRE]