8. Labor Ct. (BS) 3000050/98 Givat Ze'ev v. Mahmoud 38 Ubor Judgments 577  (Isr.). In Israel, labor eases are adjudieated, in the first instance, in regional labor courts. Appeals are reviewed by the National Labor Court (NLC). In exceptional cases, NLC deeisions may be reviewed following a petition to the High Court of Justice (HCJ).
9. HCJ 5666/03 Worker's Hotline v. Nat'l Ubor Ct. (Oct. 10, 2007), Nevo Legal Database (by subscription) (Isr.).
11. William B. Gould, The Rights of Wage Eamers: Of Human Rights and International Labor Standards, 3 INDUS. RELATIONS L.J. 489 (1979); Guy Mundlak, De-Territorializing Labor Law, 3 L. & ETHICS HUM. RTS. 189 (2009); Brian Ungille, Core Labor Rights - The True Story, 16 EUR. J. INT'L L. 409 (2005); Philip Alston, 'Core Labor Standards' and the Transformation of International Labour Law, 15 EUR. J. INT'L L. 457 (2004); Jennifer Gordon, Transnational Labor Citizenship, 80 S. CAL. L. REV. 503 (2007).
15. Proclamation Regarding Govemment and Law Arrangements (West Bank Region), 5727- 1967, SH No. 2 (Isr.)
16. Hague Convention (IV) Respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land and its Annex (Regulations Concerning the Laws and Customs of War on Land 1907), Oct. 19, 1907, 2227 T.S. No. 53 [hereinafter Hague Convention (IV)]; see also Geneva Convention (IV) Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War art. 64, Aug. 12, 1949, 75 U.N.T.S. 287 [hereinafter Geneva Convention (IV)].
17. Interpretation Order (West Bank Region), 5727-1967, No. 130, Sect. 8(a) (1967). This provision is redundant from an intemational legal perspective, since military enactments by definition override conflicting local law. A separate question, outside the scope of the present article.
21. See, e.g.. Insurance of Motor Vehicles Order (Third Party Risk) (Temporary Provision) (West Bank Region), 5727-1967, No. 55 (Jordan); Order Regarding Using Pesticide on Olive Trees Against Olive Flies (Judea and Samaria), 5736-1975, No. 645 (Jordan).
22. Israeli-Palestinian Interim Agreement on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, lsr.-Pales., annex III, appendix I, art. 21 Sept. 28, 1995, 36 I.L.M. 557 [hereinafter Israeli-Palestinian Interim Agreement].
23. W. atart. XVll(l).
24. Labor Law (Judea and Samria), 5720-1960, No. 21, amended by Labor Law (Judea and Samaria), 5725-1965, No. 2 (Jordan) (and subsequent amendments).
25. Almakadssa, HCJ 337/71, 26(1) PD at 586 (Cohen, J. dissenting (but not on this point)).
26. BBNVENISTI, supra note 18, at 134.
27. See, e.g., Order Regarding Work Accident Insurance (Judea and Samaria), 5736-1976, No. 662 (Jordan); Order Regarding the Labor Law (Work Accidents) (Judea and Samaria), 5736-1976, No. 663 (Jordan); Labor Law (Judea and Samaria), 5720-1960, No. 21, amended by Labor Law (Judea and Samaria), 5725-1965, No. 2 (Jordan) (and subsequent amendments).
28. See Order Amending the Jordanian Labor Law No. 21 of 1960 (Amendment No. 6) (Judea and Samaria), 5745-1985, No. 1133 (Jordan).