1. Ng B, Wiemer-Hastings P. Addiction to the Internet and online gaming. CyberPsychology & Behavior 2005; 8:110-3.
2. Wan C, Chiou W. Psychological motives and online games addiction: a test of flow theory and humanistic needs theory for Taiwanese. CyberPsychology & Behavior 2006; 9:317-24.
3. Chappell D, Eatough V, Davies MNO, et al. Everquest-it's just a computer game, right? An interpretative phenomenological analysis of online gaming addiction. International Journal of Mental Health & Addiction 2006; 4:205-16.
4. Hussain Z, Griffiths MD. Excessive use of massively multiplayer online role-playing games: a pilot study. International Journal of Mental Health & Addiction 2009. DOI 10.1007= s11469-009-9202-8.
5. Griffiths MD. (2009) The psychology of addictive behaviour. In Clark L, Meldrum C, Waddely A, et al., eds. Psychology for A2 Level. London: Harper Collins, pp. 436-71.
6. Zuckerman M. (1994) Behavioural expressions and biosocial bases of sensation-seeking. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
7. Lavin M, Marvin K, McLarney A, et al. Sensation seeking and collegiate vulnerability to Internet dependence. CyberPsychology & Behavior 1999; 2:425-30.
8. Kim EJ, Namkoong K, Ku T, et al. The relationship between online game addiction and aggression, self-control and narcissistic personality traits. European Psychiatry 2008; 23: 212-8.
9. Lemmens JS, Bushman BJ, Konijn EA. The appeal of violent video games to lower educated aggressive adolescent boys from two countries. CyberPsychology & Behavior 2006; 9: 638-41.
10. Griffiths MD, Hunt N. Computer game playing in adolescence: prevalence and demographic indicators. Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology 1995; 5:189-93.
11. Griffiths MD, Davies MNO, Chappell D. Online computer gaming: a comparison of adolescent and adult gamers. Journal of Adolescence 2004; 27:87-96.
12. Gr u¨sser SM, Thalemann R, Griffiths MD. Excessive computer game playing: evidence for addiction and aggression? CyberPsychology & Behavior 2007; 10:290-2.
13. Ko C, Yen J, Liu S, et al. The associations between aggressive behaviors and Internet addiction and online activities in adolescents. Journal of Adolescent Health 2009; 6:1-8.
14. Biao-Bin V, Man-Na H, Bi-Qun Q, et al. Relationship between Internet behavior and subjective well-being of teenagers. Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology 2006; 14:68-9.
15. Chen LS. Subjective well-being: evidence from the different personality traits of online game teenager players. CyberPsychology & Behavior 2008; 11:579-81.