1. Bridge JA, Goldstein TR, Brent DA. Adolescent suicide and suicidal behavior. J Child Psychol Psychiatry 2006; 47:372-94.
2. Stassen Berger K. Update on bullying at school: Science forgotten? Dev Rev. 2007; 27: 90-126.
3. Olweus D. Bullying in schools: what we know and what we can do. Oxford, Blackwell Publishers, 1993.
4. Nansel TR, Overpeck M, Pilla RS, Ruan J, Simons-Morton B, Scheidt P. Bullying behaviors among US youth: Prevalence and association with psychosocial adjustment. Jama. 2001; 285:2094-100. [OpenAIRE]
5. Arseneault LE, Walsh E, Trzesniewski K, Newcombe R, Caspi A, Moffitt TE. Bullying victimization uniquely contributes to adjustment problems in young children: A nationally representative cohort study. Pediatrics 2006; 118:130-38. [OpenAIRE]
6. Nansel TR, Craig W, Overpeck MD, Saluja G, Ruan J, and the health behavior in school aged children bullying analyses working group. Cross-national consistency in the relationship between bullying behaviors and psychosocial adjustment. Arch Pediatr Adoles Med. 2004; 158:730-36. [OpenAIRE]
7. Woods S, White E. The association between bullying behaviour, arousal levels and behavior problems. J adolesc 2005; 28: 381- 95.
8. Arseneault L, Bowes L, Shakoor S. Bullying victimization in youths and mental health problems: “Much ado about nothing”? Psychol Med. 2010; 40:717-29.
9. Klomek BA. Bullying, depression, and suicidality in adolescents. J Am Acad Child Adoles Psychiatry. 2007; 46:40-49.
10. Kim Y, Leventhal B. Bullying and suicide: A review. Int J Adolesc Med Health 2008; 20: 133-54.
11. Herba CM, Ferdinand RF, Stijnen T, Veenstra R, Oldehinkel AJ, Ormel J, et al. Victimisation and suicide ideation in the TRAILS study: specific vulnerabilities of victims. J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2008; 49:867-76. [OpenAIRE]
12. Kaltiala-Heino R, Rimpela M, Marttunen M, et al. Bullying, depression, and suicide ideation in Finnish Adolescents: school survey. Bri Med J. 1999; 319, 348-351. [OpenAIRE]
13. Rigby K, Slee P. Suicidal ideation among adolescent school children, involvement in bully-victim problems, and perceived social support. Suicide Life Threat Behav. 1999; 29: 119-30.
14. Skapinakis, P., Bellos, S., Gkatsa, T., Magklara, K., Lewis, G., Araya, R, Ttyliandis S, Mavreas, V. (2011). The association between bullying and early stages of suicidal ideation in late adolescents in Greece. BMC Psychiatry, 2011; 11: 22-30. [OpenAIRE]
15. Liang H, Flisher AJ, Lombard CJ. Bullying, violence, and risk behavior in South African school students. Child Abuse Negl. 2007; 31: 161-171. [OpenAIRE]