CADS*: Computer-Aided Development of self-* systems
Part of book or chapter of bookEnglishOPEN
Calinescu, Radu C.; Kwiatkowska, Marta Z.;
We present the prototype tool CADS* for the computer-aided development of an important class of self-* systems, namely systems whose components can be modelled as Markov chains. Given a Markov chain representation of the IT components to be included into a self-* system... View more
1. R. Calinescu. Implementation of a generic autonomic framework. In Proc. 4th Intl. Conf. Autonomic and Autonomous Systems, pages 124-129, 2008.
2. R. Calinescu. General-purpose autonomic computing. In M. Denko et al., editors, Autonomic Computing and Networking. Springer, April 2009.
3. R. Calinescu and M. Kwiatkowska. Software engineering techniques for the development of systems of systems. In Proc. 15th Monterey Workshop on Foundations of Computer Software, pages 86-93, 2008.
4. J. O. Kephart and D. M. Chess. The vision of autonomic computing. IEEE Computer Journal, 36(1):41-50, January 2003.
5. M. Kwiatkowska et al. Quantitative analysis with the probabilistic model checker PRISM. Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, 153(2):5-31, 2005.
6. M. Kwiatkowska et al. Stochastic model checking. In M. Bernardo and J. Hillston, editors, Formal Methods for the Design of Computer, Communication and Software Systems: Performance Evaluation, pages 220-270. Springer, 2007.
7. Microsoft Corporation. Xml schema definition tool (xsd.exe), 2007. http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/x6c1kb0s(VS.80).aspx.
8. M. Parashar and S. Hariri. Autonomic Computing: Concepts, Infrastructure & Applications. CRC Press, 2006.
9. PRISM Case Studies. http://www.prismmodelchecker.org/casestudies.