1. P. Atzeni, G. Mecca, P. Merialdo, Design and Maintenance of Data-Intensive Web Sites, proceeding of the 6th int. Conference On Extending Database Technology (EDBT), Valencia, Spain, March 1998. [OpenAIRE]
2. T. Berners-Lee, J. Hendler, and O. Lassila, The Semantic Web, Scientific American, 2001.
3. S. Ceri, P. Fratenali, A. Bongio. Web Modelling Language (WebML): a modelling language for designing Web sites. WWW9 Conference, Amsterdam, May 2000.
4. O. Corcho, A. Gomez-Perez, A. Lopez-Cima, V. Lopez-Garcia, and M. C. Suarez-Figueroa, ODESeW. Automatic Generation of Knowledge Portals for Intranets and Extranets, In Proceedings of the 2nd International Semantic Web Conference 2003 ( ISWC 2003), 20-23 October 2003, Florida, USA.
5. J. B. Domingue, M. Dzbor, Magpie: Browsing and Navigating on the Semantic Web, In Proc. of the Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces, January 2004, Portugal. [OpenAIRE]
6. F. Frasincar, G. J. Houben, Hypermedia Presentation Adaptation on the Semantic Web. Second International Conference, AH2002, Malaga, Spain, pp. 133-142. [OpenAIRE]
7. T. Isakowitz, E.A. Stohr and P. Balasubramaninan, RMM: A Methodology for Structured Hypermedia Design, Communications of the ACM, August 1995.
8. Y. Jin, S. Decker, G. Wiederhold, OntoWebber: Model-Driven Ontology-Based Web site Management, Semantic Web Workshop, Stanford, California, July 2001.
9. Y. Lei, E. Motta, and J. Domingue, An Ontology-Driven Approach to Web Site Generation and Maintenance, In proceedings of 13th International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Management, Sigüenza, Spain 1-4 October 2002, pp. 219-234.