1. Akhbari Chermahini, S. and Hommel, B. 2012. More creative through positive mood? Not everyone!. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 6, 319.
2. Baas, M., De Dreu, C.K.W. and Nijstad, B.A. 2008. A meta-analysis of 25 years of mood-creativity research: Hedonic tone, activation, or regulatory focus?. Psychological Bulletin 134, 6: 779-806. [OpenAIRE]
3. Baas, M., De Dreu, C.K.W. and Nijstad, B.A. 2011. When prevention promotes creativity: the role of mood, regulatory focus, and regulatory closure. Journal of personality and social psychology 100, 5: 794-809. [OpenAIRE]
4. Banerjee, S. and Pedersen, T. 2002. An adapted Lesk algorithm for word sense disambiguation using WordNet. In International Conference on Intelligent Text Processing and Computational Linguistics, 136- 145.
5. Blair, C.S. and Mumford, M.D. 2007. Errors in idea evaluation: Preference for the original?. Journal of Creative Behavior 41, 3: 197-222.
6. Brans, K. and Verduyn, P. 2014. Intensity and duration of negative emotions: Comparing the role of appraisals and regulation strategies. PLoS ONE 9, 3: e92410. [OpenAIRE]
7. Brehm, J.W. 1999.The intensity of emotion. Personality and Social Psychology Review 3, 2-22.
8. Calvo, R.A. and Peters, D. 2014. Positive computing: technology for wellbeing and human potential. MIT Press.
9. Campbell, W.K. and Sedikides, C. 1999. Self-threat magnifies the self-serving bias: A meta-analytic integration. Review of General Psychology 3, 23-43.
10. Carver, C.S. and Scheier, M.F. 1998. On the selfregulation of behavior. Cambridge University Press.
11. Cropley, A. 2006. In praise of convergent thinking. Creativity Research Journal 18, 3: 391-404. [OpenAIRE]
12. de Rooij, A., Broekens, J. and Lamers, M.H. 2013. Abstract expressions of affect. International Journal of Synthetic Emotions 4, 1: 1-31. [OpenAIRE]
13. de Rooij, A., Corr, P. and Jones, S. 2015. Emotion and creativity: Hacking into cognitive appraisal processes to augment creative ideation. In Proceedings of the 2015 ACM SIGCHI Conference on Creativity and Cognition, 265-274.
14. de Rooij, A. and Jones, S. 2015. (E)Motion and creativity: Hacking the function of motor expressions in emotion regulation to augment creativity. In Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Tangible, Embedded, and Embodied Interaction, 145- 152.
15. de Rooij, A. and Jones, S. 2013. Mood and creativity: An appraisal tendency perspective. In Proceedings of the 9th ACM Conference on Creativity & Cognition, 362-365.