This work is an accumulative study on some techniques which could help to extract the geometry and color of an image in the real-time environment. Image segmentation is a hot-zone in Computer Vision approach, however, works still on to produce accurate segmentation resu... View more
D. Cremers, M. Rousson, and R. Deriche, "A Review of Statistical Approaches to Level Set Segmentation: Integrating Color, Texture, Motion and Shape," International Journal of Computer Vision, 72(2), pp. 195- 215, (2006).
P. Sánchez-González, F. Gayá, A. Cano, and E. Gómez, "Segmentation and 3D reconstruction approaches for the design of laparoscopic augmented reality 3.
A. van Belle, I. G. Sprinkhuizen-Kuyper, and L. G. Vuurpijl,"Color Image Segmentation by Particle Swarm Optimization,"(2012).
L. Lucchese, S. K. Mitra, and S. Barbara, "Color Image Segmentation??: A State-ofthe-Art Survey," Citeseer, 67(2), pp. 207- 221, (2001).
A. Koschan, "Colour Image Segmentation A Survey," 94, October, p. Berlin, Germany, (1994).
6. K. Ohliger, T. Edeler, S. Hussmann, A. P. Condurache, and A. Mertins, A novel approach of initializing region-based active contours in noisy images by means of higher order statistics and dissimilarity. pp. 477- 482 (2010).
7. M. Jung, G. Peyré, and L. D. Cohen, "Nonlocal active contours," SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences, 5(3), pp. 1022- 1054,(2012).
8. D. A. G. Baswaraj and D. P Premchand, "Active Contours and Image Segmentation: The Current State of the Art," Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology, 12, no. 11-F, (2012).
9. K. Ohliger, T. Edeler, S. Hussmann, and A. Mertins, A novel position and shape adaptive initialization of region-based active contours in noisy images. IEEE, pp. 227-231 (2011).
10. A. R. C. Paiva and T. Tasdizen, "Fast semisupervised image segmentation by novelty selection," in Acoustics Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2010 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 1054- 1057 (2010).