Optical sensors for the in vivo assessment of flap perfusion in plastic surgery
mesheuropmc: sense organs
Following mastectomy for breast cancer a wide variety of surgical techniques are currently available for post mastectomy breast reconstruction where autologous tissue is used to construct a natural looking breast. One of the most common types of reconstructive surgeries... View more
1. Kroll, S.S., Breast reconstruction with autologous tissue : art and artistry. 2000, New York ; London: Springer. viii, 376 p.
2. Gill, P.S., et al., A 10-year retrospective review of 758 DIEP flaps for breast reconstruction. Plast Reconstr Surg, 2004. 113(4): p. 1153-60.
3. Rogers, K., ed. The Human Body: The Respiratory System. 2010, Rosen Educational Publishing. 234.
4. Webster, J.G., Design of pulse oximeters. 1997, Bristol: Institute of Physics Pub. xvi,244p.
5. Longenbaker, S.N., S.S.U.h.a. Mader, and physiology, Mader's understanding human anatomy & physiology. 6th ed. ed. 2008, Boston, Mass. ; London: McGraw-Hill Higher Education. xvii, 478 p.
6. Tortora, G.J. and B. Derrickson, Principles of anatomy and physiology. 12th ed., international student / Gerard J. Tortora, Bryan Derrickson. ed. 2009, Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley ; [Chichester : John Wiley, distributor]. 2 v.
7. Scanlon, V.C. and T. Sanders, Essentials of anatomy and physiology. 2nd ed. ed. 1995, Philadelphia: F.A. Davis. xvii,606p.
8. Brandis, K.; Available from: http://www.anaesthesiamcq.com/downloads/odc.pdf.
9. Webster, J.G., The measurement, instrumentation and sensors handbook. 1999, Boca Raton: CRC Press.
10. Scanlon, V.C. and T. Sanders, Essentials of anatomy and physiology. 1991: F. A. Davis. xv,513,p.