3. Anderson C, Blenkinsopp A, Armstrong M. 2008. The contribution of community pharmacy to improving the public's health: Summary report of literature review 1990‐2007. Available: http://eprints.nottingham.ac.uk/1576/1/The_contribution_of_community_pharmacy_to_im proving_the_public's_health._Evidence_Base_Report_7.pdf
4. Fajemisin F. Community Pharmacy and Public Health - Solutions for Public Health 2013. URL: http://www.sph.nhs.uk/sph‐documents/community‐pharmacy‐and‐public‐health‐finalreport/?searchterm=community pharmacy
5. Donyai P, Van den Berg M. Coronary heart disease risk screening: the community pharmacy healthy heart assessment service. Pharm World Sci 2009; 31:643‐647.
6. Horgan JMP, Blenkinsopp A, McManus RJ. Evaluation of a cardiovascular disease opportunistic risk assessment pilot ('Heart MOT' service') in community pharmacies. J Pub Health 2009; 32: 110‐116 [OpenAIRE]
7. Hunt BD, Hiles SL, Chauhan A et al. Evaluation of the Healthy LifeCheck programme: a vascular risk assessment service for community pharmacies in Leicester city, UK. J Pub Health 2013; 35 (3): 440‐446
8. Eades CE, Ferguson JS, O'Carroll RE. Public health in community pharmacy: A systematic review of community pharmacist and consumer views. BMC Public Health 2011; 11: 1‐45.
11. Krska J, Lovelady C, Connolly D, Parmar S, Davies MJ. Community pharmacy services for weight management: Identifying opportunities Int J Pharm Pract 2010; 18: 7‐12
12. Krska J, Morecroft CW. Views of the general public on the role of pharmacy in public health. J Pharm Health Serv Res 2010; 1(1): 33‐38
13. Weidman AE, Cunningham S, Ray G, Hansford D, Bermano G, Stewart D. Views of the Scottish general public on community pharmacy weight management services: international implications. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, 2012; 34: 389‐97
14. Saramunee K, Krska J, Mackridge AJ, Richards J, Suttajit S, Philips‐Howard P. General public views on pharmacy public health services. Current situation and opportunities in the future. Pub Health, 2015 (in press) [OpenAIRE]
15. Department of Health and Public Health England. NHS Health Checks Best practice guidance. 2013 Crown Copyright, London
16. Taylor JC, Krska J, Mackridge AJ. A community pharmacy‐based cardiovascular screening service: views of service users and the public. Int J Pharm Pract 2012; 20: 277‐284
17. Dixon A. Motivation and confidence: What does it take to change behaviour? The Kings Fund, 2008 www.kingsfund.org.uk/sites/files/kf//field/field_document/motivationconfidence‐health‐behaviour‐kicking‐bad‐habits‐supporting‐papers‐anna‐dixon.pdf
18. Krska J, duPlessis R, Chellaswamy H. Views and experiences of the NHS Health Check provided by general medical practices: cross‐sectional survey in high risk patients. J Pub Health 2015; 37: 210‐213
19. Krska J, Taylor J, du Plessis R. Views and experiences of the NHS health check in pharmacies and general practices. Int J Pharm Pract 2013; 21 (Suppl 1): 16