Organic nitrogen (ON) compounds are present in atmospheric particulate matter (PM), but compared to their inorganic, hydrocarbon and oxygenated counterparts, they are difficult to characterize due to their complex chemical composition. Nitrosamines are a class of ON com... View more
(3) Pui, D. Y. H.; Chen, S. C.; Zuo, Z. L. PM2.5 in China: Measurements, sources, visibility and health effects, and mitigation.
Particuology 2014, 13, 1−26.
(4) Milne, P. J.; Zika, R. G. Amino-Acid Nitrogen in Atmospheric Aerosols - Occurrence, Sources and Photochemical Modification. J.
Atmos. Chem. 1993, 16 (4), 361−398.
(5) Harrison, M. A. J.; Barra, S.; Borghesi, D.; Vione, D.; Arsene, C.; Olariu, R. L. Nitrated phenols in the atmosphere: a review. Atmos.
Environ. 2005, 39 (2), 231−248.
(6) Ge, X. L.; Wexler, A. S.; Clegg, S. L. Atmospheric amines - Part I.
A review. Atmos. Environ. 2011, 45 (3), 524−546.
(7) Cape, J. N.; Cornell, S. E.; Jickells, T. D.; Nemitz, E. Organic nitrogen in the atmosphere - Where does it come from? A review of sources and methods. Atmos. Res. 2011, 102 (1−2), 30−48.
(8) Neff, J. C.; Holland, E. A.; Dentener, F. J.; McDowell, W. H.; Russell, K. M. The origin, composition and rates of organic nitrogen deposition: A missing piece of the nitrogen cycle? Biogeochemistry 2002, 57 (1), 99−136.