Easy editing of a clothed 3D human avatar is central to many practical applications. However, it is easy to produce implausible, unnatural looking results, since subtle reshaping or pose alteration of avatars requires global consistency and agreement with human anatomy.... View more
1. M. Botsch and O. Sorkine, “On linear variational surface deformation methods,” IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 213-230, 2008.
2. D. Anguelov, P. Srinivasan, D. Koller, S. Thrun, J. Rodgers, and J. Davis, “SCAPE: shape completion and animation of people,” ACM Transactions on Graphics, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 408-416, 2005.
3. L. Kavan, S. Collins, J. Zˇ´ara, and C. O'Sullivan, “Skinning with dual quaternions,” in Proceedings of the 2007 Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics and Games, pp. 39-46, 2007.
4. R. Vaillant, L. Barthe, G. Guennebaud, M.-P. Cani, D. Rohmer, B. Wyvill, O. Gourmel, and M. Paulin, “Implicit skinning: Real-time skin deformation with contact modeling,” ACM Transactions on Graphics, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 125:1-125:12, 2013.
5. B. Allen, B. Curless, and Z. Popovi´c, “The space of human body shapes: Reconstruction and parameterization from range scans,” in SIGGRAPH, pp. 587-594, 2003.
6. B. Allen, B. Curless, Z. Popovi´c, and A. Hertzmann, “Learning a correlated model of identity and pose-dependent body shape variation for real-time synthesis,” in Proceedings of the 2006 ACM SIGGRAPH/Eurographics Symposium on Computer Animation, pp. 147-156, 2006.
7. F. Bogo, J. Romero, M. Loper, and M. J. Black, “FAUST: Dataset and evaluation for 3D mesh registration,” in Proceedings IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2014.
8. N. Hasler, C. Stoll, M. Sunkel, B. Rosenhahn, and H.-P. Seidel, “A statistical model of human pose and body shape,” Computer Graphics Forum, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 337-346, 2009.
9. A. O. Ba˘lan, L. Sigal, M. J. Black, J. E. Davis, and H. W. Haussecker, “Detailed human shape and pose from images,” in IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2007.
10. A. O. Balan and M. J. Black, “The naked truth: Estimating body shape under clothing,” in 10th European Conference on Computer Vision, pp. 15-29, 2008.