1. Havey TC, Fowler R, Daneman N: Duration of antibiotic therapy for bacteremia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Crit Care 2011, 15:R267. [OpenAIRE]
2. Daneman N, Shore K, Pinto R, Fowler R: Antibiotic treatment duration for bloodstream infections in critically ill patients: a national survey of Canadian infectious diseases and critical care specialists. Int J Antimicrob Agents 2011, 38:480-485. [OpenAIRE]
3. Taccone FS, Laterre PF, Dugernier T, Spapen H, Delattre I, Wittebole X, De Backer D, Layeux B, Wallemacq P, Vincent JL, Jacobs F: Insufi cient β-lactam concentrations in the early phase of severe sepsis and septic shock. Crit Care 2010, 14:R126. [OpenAIRE]
4. Seyler L, Cotton F, Taccone FS, De Backer D, Macours P, Vincent JL, Jacobs F: Recommended β-lactam regimens are inadequate in septic patients treated with continuous renal replacement therapy. Crit Care 2011, 15:R137. [OpenAIRE]
5. Roberts JA: Using PK/PD to optimize antibiotic dosing for critically ill patients. Curr Pharm Biotechnol 2011 [Epub ahead of print].