1. Porter B, Macfarlane R, Unwin N, et al. The prevalence of Parkinson's disease in an area of North Tyneside in the North-East of England. Neuroepidemiology 2006;26:156-61.
2. Hobson P, Gallacher J, Meara J. Cross-sectional survey of Parkinson's disease and parkinsonism in a rural area of the United Kingdom. M ov Disord 2005;20:995-8.
3. Schrag A, Ben-Shlomo Y, Quinn NP. Cross sectional prevalence survey of idiopathic Parkinson's disease and Parkinsonism in London. B M J 2000;321:21-2.
4. MacDonald BK, Cockerell 0C, Sander JW , et al. The incidence and lifetime prevalence of neurological disorders in a prospective community-based study in the UK. Brain 2000;123:665-76. [OpenAIRE]
5. Sutcliffe RL, Meara JR. Parkinson's disease epidemiology in the Northampton District, England, 1992. Acta Neurol Scand 1995;92:443-50.
6. Mutch WJ, Dingwall-Fordyce I, Downie AW, et al. Parkinson's disease in a Scottish city. B M J (Clin Res Ed) 1986;292:534-6. [OpenAIRE]
7. Sutcliffe RL, Prior R, M awby B, et al. Parkinson's disease in the district of the Northampton Health Authority, United Kingdom. A study of prevalence and disability. Acta Neurol Scand 1985;72:363-79.
8. Brew is M, Poskanzer DC, Rolland C, et al. Neurological disease in an English city. Acta Neurol Scand 1966;42(Suppl 24): 1-89.
9. Van Den Eeden SK, Tanner CM, Bernstein AL, et al. Incidence of Parkinson's disease: variation by age, gender, and race/ethnicity. Am J Epidemiol 2003;157:1015-22.
10. LHvan I, Bhatia KP, Burn DJ, et al. Movement Disorders Society Scientific Issues Comm ittee report: SIC Task Force appraisal of clinical diagnostic criteria for Parkinsonian disorders. M ov Disord 2003;18:467-86.
11. Rocca WA, Bower JH, McDonnell SK, et al. Time trends in the incidence of parkinsonism in Olmsted County, Minnesota. Neurology 2001;57:462-7.
12. Schrag A, Ben-Shlomo Y, Quinn NP. Prevalence of progressive supranuclear palsy and multiple system atrophy: a cross-sectional study. Lancet 1999;354:1771-5. [OpenAIRE]
13. Royal College of Physicians. National Collaborating Centre for Chronic Conditions. Parkinson's disease: national clinical guideline for diagnosis and management in prim ary and secondary care. London: Royal College of Physicians, 2006.
14. Schrag A, Ben-Shlomo Y, Quinn N. How valid is the clinical diagnosis of Parkinson's disease in the community? J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2002;73:529-34.