1. M.K. Jenkins, H.H. Chu, J.B. McLachlan, and J.J. Moon. On the composition of the preimmune repertoire of T cells specific for peptide-major histocompatibility complex ligands. Annual Review of Immunology, 28:275-294, 2009.
2. R. Varma. TCR triggering by the pMHC complex: valency, affinity, and dynamics. Science Signaling, 1(19):pe21, 2008.
3. BENEDITA Rocha and HARALD von Boehmer. Peripheral selection of the T cell repertoire. Science, 251(4998):1225-1228, 1991.
4. I. Bains, R. Antia, R. Callard, and A.J. Yates. Quantifying the development of the peripheral naive CD4+ T-cell pool in humans. Blood, 113(22):5480, 2009.
5. Franc¸ois Van Laethem, Anastasia N Tikhonova, and Alfred Singer. MHC restriction is imposed on a diverse T cell receptor repertoire by CD4 and CD8 co-receptors during thymic selection. Trends in Immunology, 33(9):437-441, 2012.
6. RE Langman and M Cohn. The ET (elephant-tadpole) paradox necessitates the concept of a unit of B-cell function: the protecton. Molecular Immunology, 24(7):675-697, 1987.
7. Joseph N Blattman, Rustom Antia, David JD Sourdive, Xiaochi Wang, Susan M Kaech, Kaja Murali-Krishna, John D Altman, and Rafi Ahmed. Estimating the precursor frequency of naive antigen-specific CD8 T cells. Journal of Experimental Medicine, 195(5):657-664, 2002. [OpenAIRE]
8. Stanca M Ciupe, Blythe H Devlin, Mary Louise Markert, and Thomas B Kepler. Quantification of total T-cell receptor diversity by flow cytometry and spectratyping. BMC Immunology, 14(1):1-12, 2013.
9. Niclas Thomas, Katharine Best, Mattia Cinelli, Shlomit Reich-Zeliger, Hilah Gal, Eric Shifrut, Asaf Madi, Nir F riedman, John Shawe-Taylor, and Benny Chain. Tracking global changes induced in the CD4 T cell receptor repertoire by immunisation with a complex antigen using local sequence features of CDR3 protein sequence. biorxiv.org, 2014.
10. Andrew K Sewell. Why must T cells be cross-reactive? Nature Reviews Immunology, 12(9):669-677, 2012. [OpenAIRE]
11. Janko Nikolich- Zˇugich, Mark K. Slifka, and Ilhem Messaoudi. The many important facets of T-cell repertoire diversity. Nature Reviews Immunology, 4(2):123-132, 2004.
12. Veronika Zarnitsyna, Brian Evavold, Louie Schoettle, Joseph Blattman, and Rustom Antia. Estimating the diversity, completeness, and cross-reactivity of the T cell repertoire. Frontiers in Immunology, 4:485, 2013.
13. Anand Murugan, Thierry Mora, Aleksandra M Walczak, and Curtis G Callan. Statistical inference of the generation probability of T-cell receptors from sequence repertoires. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 109(40):16161-16166, 2012.
14. D. Mason. A very high level of crossreactivity is an essential feature of the T-cell receptor. Immunology Today, 19(9):395-404, 1998.
15. T.P. Arstila, A. Casrouge, V. Baron, J. Even, J. Kanellopoulos, and P. Kourilsky. A direct estimate of the human αβ T cell receptor diversity. Science, 286(5441):958, 1999. [OpenAIRE]